Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Here Is Forsters Penalty From Today

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
What a muted response from the crowd, or is that just the poor sound quality from a phone?

Not a bad clip at all as far as mobile's go though :thumbsup:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
It just seemed to fade out into a cricket ground round of applause very quickly bearing in mind we were 10 minutes away from winning the 3 points with 10 men. I am probs being a bit harsh though.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
It just seemed to fade out into a cricket ground round of applause very quickly bearing in mind we were 10 minutes away from winning the 3 points with 10 men. I am probs being a bit harsh though.

It's kind of always the way with penalties though surely, beacuse you don't have the suprise of the ball in the back of the net. With a penalty you expect to score so when it goes in it's obviously unlikely to be quite as euphoric.

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
why are you one of the plastic fans who films the game instead of celebrating the potential match winner??

i think someone pointed out that a Chelsea fan took a picture of, i won't say "his team", so, Chelsea celebrating, instead of going crazy in the stand!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
why are you one of the plastic fans who films the game instead of celebrating the potential match winner??

Plastic fan? Just out of interest, did you go yesterday?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
i did not, but I will point out that this is not about my attendance!!

Well at least he's made an effort and gone to support the team, which can't be said for you. I would rethink that plastic fan remark!

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
Well at least he's made an effort and gone to support the team, which can't be said for you. I would rethink that plastic fan remark!

i don't need to, there are enough "plastic fans" who film snippits of the game so i can see most of it on poor video footage and don't even need to pay for a seagulls world subscription.

support doesn't have to be as literal as supporting your team and certainly shouldn't stop there.

I know for a fact if I had been there I certainly wouldn't have been filming any of it, i'd have been throwing myself around in manic celebration.

I think that's actually also illegal. Or is HG paying for broadcasting rights??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here