Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Here Is Forsters Penalty From Today

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
i don't need to, there are enough "plastic fans" who film snippits of the game so i can see most of it on poor video footage and don't even need to pay for a seagulls world subscription.

So a plastic fan will travel 200 miles to Yeovil just to film snippits of the game?

What's your opinion on taking pictures? Surely while they're taking pictures they could be clapping their hands, does this immediately make them a plastic fan?

Your statement is flawed, and I'm guessing you don't even know the lad. Going on the facts, he appears to be more of a fan than you!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
i don't need to, there are enough "plastic fans" who film snippits of the game so i can see most of it on poor video footage and don't even need to pay for a seagulls world subscription.

support doesn't have to be as literal as supporting your team and certainly shouldn't stop there.

I know for a fact if I had been there I certainly wouldn't have been filming any of it, i'd have been throwing myself around in manic celebration.

I think that's actually also illegal. Or is HG paying for broadcasting rights??

I think you should stop talking now before you make yourself look even more of an idiot. If you don't make the effort to get there, you can't go round telling the people who did what bad fans they are. Put up or shut up.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Dunno, whoever did it must be a cock, try uploading again, my brother looks a right twat in it I wanna show it to him :laugh:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

support doesn't have to be as literal as supporting your team and certainly shouldn't stop there.

I know for a fact if I had been there I certainly wouldn't have been filming any of it, i'd have been throwing myself around in manic celebration.

I think that's actually also illegal. Or is HG paying for broadcasting rights??

f*** off you ****.
This guy should be banned for his avatar alone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here