Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Her Majesty The Queens Platinum Jubilee - Official Thread

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
[MENTION=21262]birthofanorange[/MENTION]

You know what makes you likeable on this forum, above oh so many others?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I can only imagine Diana Ross was wheeled out cos the Queen likes her or she doesn't get many bookings these days?

My guess is that they had hip younger acts to appeal to the younger audience for when Maam pops her cloggs and the real debate of the relevance of the monarchy happens and we get a vote on it

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I can only imagine Diana Ross was wheeled out cos the Queen likes her or she doesn't get many bookings these days?

My guess is that they had hip younger acts to appeal to the younger audience for when Maam pops her cloggs and the real debate of the relevance of the monarchy happens and we get a vote on it

Apparently The High Flying Turds were indisposed, ya get me fam?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

I too was a little dissapointed in Ross but appreciate the sentiment of a BAME woman headlining the show. Some rumours going round this morning she was miming too which if true is unforgivable.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
May be a bit Lèse-Majesté but

potter.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is this still dragging on?

When does it finish?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Whatever the anti-monarchy NSC posters say, the moment when thousands of people in the Mall sang the National Anthem when the Queen came out onto the balcony was incredibly moving.
An amazing person.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'll admit I've been taken in by it as its gone on

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here