Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Passes Away - 08/09/2022

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Would be good if people could behave on here. We can all take posts the wrong way at times but having a full on binfest on this thread won't show any of the participants in a good light and may lead to thread or site bans.

Think before you write and read it again before you hit post.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Would be good if people could behave on here. We can all take posts the wrong way at times but having a full on binfest on this thread won't show any of the participants in a good light and may lead to thread or site bans.

Think before you write and read it again before you hit post.

Yeah, good luck with that one :rolleyes:

Social media was built on the assumption that anything that didn't need to be written, was written!

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
steady now. You have to accept that some people are simply not interested in the Royal Family. Me, for one. But even I wouldn't swear on a thread on the subject of the Queens health.[/QUOTE

I understand that the royal family or queen are not everyones cup of tea, but this isn't the time for silly/sarky comments.

If ever there was a time to follow an old saying 'if you can't say anything nice then dont say anything at all' then this is probably it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Queens & Balmoral trending worldwide on twitter, just shows what a huge figure she is

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Bloody hell.

I've just got back form a 15 hour flight home. I left with everything rosy. I land to Potter agreeing a deal with Chelsea and the Queen in serious bad health?

What a shitty flight.

Bit fishy if you ask me. Flying visit into Sussex, visit a number of high security locations, then bounce out of the country as the shit hits the fan.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I don't know if I'm alone on here, but contemplating what might happen in the next few hours I've got a bit emotional in the last hour or so.

If its today, it will be the saddest day in the history of this nation.

The Queen is the glue that holds this country together, we will never see her like again.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

None.

There is a lot of speculation. I wouldn't personally write speculation, it's all 'look at me'.

Sad really.

Two and two says this is a very serious affair. But no-one knows anything beyond that.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't know if I'm alone on here, but contemplating what might happen in the next few hours I've got a bit emotional in the last hour or so.

If its today, it will be the saddest day in the history of this nation.

The Queen is the glue that holds this country together, we will never see her like again.

To be honest, it is already the saddest day in the history of this nation regardless of what happens with the Queen.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
None.

There is a lot of speculation. I wouldn't personally write speculation, it's all 'look at me'.

Sad really.

Two and two says this is a very serious affair. But no-one knows anything beyond that.

The fact all the immediate family have gone to Balmoral says that definitely adds up to 4.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oh, I’m certain this is her last. I was just asking about the specific 6pm announcement time.

All in good time.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
None.

Sad really.

im afraid it is blindingly obvious what this is leading up to. The protocol is literally written and we are seeing it play out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here