[News] Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Passes Away - 08/09/2022

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Not read the thread ....

But if there is "news" in the next day or two, am I right in saying sporting events are cancelled until the funeral

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The thing I'm most concerned about is the football getting postponed on Saturday.

Probably not a bad thing as far as Brighton are concerned. But this is a monumental national event if it happens, so that's the thing to think about

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not read the thread ....

But if there is "news" in the next day or two, am I right in saying sporting events are cancelled until the funeral

Not sure no monarch has died since football was invented in 1992

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
All the newsreaders on the BBC already wearing black just the ties to go. :(

Gawd the BBC .....:facepalm: I hope she can make a recovery ,as unlikely as it may seem , she has been a fantastic Monarch , the thought of Charles and Camilla taking her place leaves me cold. What a shit day ffs...!!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
If that is your biggest concern you are a complete wanker...

Tensions running a little high are they? Nobody wants the queen to die, but she is 96. I like her, but I won’t mourn in the way that would if it were a friend or relative

I've got a ticket for the game, so legitimate to be thinking about the possibility it may not happen.

post 108 reflects my view on the matter

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
This is really not good and we absolutely don't need this now, it's going to be a very sad and difficult period. I wish her all the best, a very inspirational lady.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here