Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henry you f***ing (unt!!!

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
I don't understand this thread at all.

Defending is about cheating (shirt pulling, obstruction, fouling)
Attacking is about cheating (shirt pulling, backing in, fouling, diving)

Hand ball is just another way of cheating, no better, no worse than any other foul.

All foul play is cheating.

What's your point? There is no place for any of the above mentioned in football. And if you can't play football without having to resort to the above then you don't belong on a football pitch.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
All my cousins in Ireland (and there are a lot of them) will support anyone who plays England. They have NOT moved on. Lost count of how many times have I had to listen to their Maradona hand of God jibes.
What goes around comes around. Will be calling them tomorrow.

Oct 25, 2003
that's it....kevin kilbane won't be playing in the world cup now

might aswell f***ing cancel it......it's gonna be f***ing shit now

THANKS HENRY

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
THIERRY HENRY
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

SHAME ROBBIE KEANE DIDN'T BREAK HIS LEGS, THE USELESS SO AND SO.

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
All my cousins in Ireland (and there are a lot of them) will support anyone who plays England. They have NOT moved on. Lost count of how many times have I had to listen to their Maradona hand of God jibes.
What goes around comes around. Will be calling them tomorrow.

Too right mate, i live in ireland and when portugal knocked us out the wedding i was attending was delayed for nearly an hour so they could all wait and see if we got knocked out, and the cheers when we missed the last penalty, you would of thought ireland had won the bloody thing (they werent even it). i for one was pissing myself when henry did that (silently as in an irish bar in ireland ) what comes around goes around allez les blues:clap2::clap2:

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
What's your point? There is no place for any of the above mentioned in football. And if you can't play football without having to resort to the above then you don't belong on a football pitch.

You say there is no place for it in football, but 99.999% of footballers cheat as a matter of course.

So how are you going to get rid of it.

And my point is that a deliberate handball by Thierry Henry is no more despicable than Murray's deliberate handball.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
france ! Have you ever been in an irish pub when england are playing? They are just the same as the scots and welsh and will invariably support our opponents.

Spot on.

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
You say there is no place for it in football, but 99.999% of footballers cheat as a matter of course.

So how are you going to get rid of it.

And my point is that a deliberate handball by Thierry Henry is no more despicable than Murray's deliberate handball.

99.99% Really? Do you cheat when you play?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Hahaha! - Apparently they took 20,000 over there - fantastic.

How many of them 20k are ACTUALLY Irish? By Irish I mean IRISH. Not because their second cousins is mates with Robbie Keanes Mum. 10k, maybe?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've tried to calm down about this but i'm still so f***ing pissed off.I put money on Ireland to qualify(before the first leg mind) but that was as bad as Maradona in '86.He should be banned from playing in the World Cup.The sad thing is i used to like him.Now he's just a **** and i hope he gets a career ending injury very soon.SCUM.:angry::angry::angry::angry:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Without talking about which nation you prefer, which has absolutely nothing to do with what happened, let's look at the facts. Henry cheated, pure & simple. He will now become to Ireland what Maradona is to us. Whatever you think of the Irish, or indeed the French, this will be hang over Henry for a long time. I also think he may even feel some measure of guilt, unlike the cheating little fat Argentinean.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
To be honest I couldn't give a monkeys about either team. However Henry cheated to get his team in to the world cup, he has to get a ban of some sort. The Irish FA have every right to sue him for loss of earnings, ie world cup prize money. This is dispicable behaviour from Henry and he should be ashamed of himself. All of you saying the Irish hate us so it is fine, are morons, whoever this happened to it would be wrong whether they hate England or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here