Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henry you f***ing (unt!!!

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
It's Ireland. Why the f*** are people getting so upset about this?

:drool: Got a point there - let's be honest, how many Irish (or French) would be cheering on England??

Probably 0.3% of the Irish and 0.3% of the French.

Really no preference tonight...

...until the f*cking cheating! :mad: Now, come on Ireland!

If England were playing against France, the Irish would probably be cheering on the French. If England were playing against Ireland, the French (and the rest of the EU) would be cheering on the Irish... :facepalm:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
It's Ireland. Why the f*** are people getting so upset about this?

Footballing justice?

CHEASTED by FIFA who seeded the play-offs to get the big boys through.

CHEATED by Henry with the worst handball since Maradonna

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
:drool: Got a point there - let's be honest, how many Irish (or French) would be cheering on England??

Probably 0.3% of the Irish and 0.3% of the French.

Really no preference tonight...

...until the f*cking cheating! :mad: Now, come on Ireland!

If England were playing against France, the Irish would probably be cheering on the French. If England were playing against Ireland, the French (and the rest of the EU) would be cheering on the Irish... :facepalm:

Exactly. Which is why I don't understand the NSC wankfest over a country that hates them. If this had happened to Scotland, they'd find it hilarious.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
congrats France you can only quallify via cheating, bravo :clap:

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
Exactly. Which is why I don't understand the NSC wankfest over a country that hates them. If this had happened to Scotland, they'd find it hilarious.

:thumbsup:

But probably less hilarious than the Scottish would find it if it happened to England!!

:shrug:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes

You haven't a f***ing clue. Half my family is Irish and they ALL like the English (they might not like the history but they've moved on). Where do you get the idea that a whole nation hates the English?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

I don't think they would. There is enough f***ing plums on this site that would rather the home nations were there because it would be nice.

The French are wallies, but I'd much rather they were in the world cup than aload of drunken tossers that make everyones in earshot life a misery!

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
can't wait til france dick long ball england in world cup

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
France must feel very proud, that they could only scrape past Ireland courtesy of blatant cheating.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Haven't seen it yet, maybe it was a shit decision but I doubt any of the Ireland players would have (no pun intended) held their hands up & admitted it to the ref under the same circumstances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here