Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henri landbury

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Just had a search online and on Swansea city forum, planetswans.com thread saying that Arsenal have agreed a fee with us and he is discussing terms.
Possibly shite but thought I'd pass it on.
That is all

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Think there was something on the BBC transfer rumours linking him with a 2 mill move to Leicester as well. Get the feeling he is not a Brighton target!

D

Deleted member 18477

wenger would surely love him to come on loan to us (style of our football)

however wenger would love him more to go to a prem team to see if hes prem standard. if nowich dont want him then fair enough, but they are in the driving seat, surely.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
hope so. Lansbury would be immense at Brighton.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Seven days till Gus leaves for Portugal, surely Gus would like to have his main targets on board the plane? With this in mind next week could be quite active. :)

we said that last week AFTER CMS signed and its all gone quiet. I guess by the law of averages it will have to liven up sometime pretty soon :D

had a look on the Jacks' site and couldn't see the reference to Lansbury** but I did note that they are talking to Eidur Gudjohnsen. Good signing for them and reminded me that we were linked to Mikhael Forssell at one point (or possibly more than one). He has left Hannover now so if Gus says we are still looking to bring in another forward...............?

Anyway. Back to Lansbury.................. I really do think we might get him and I still expect to see KLL on the flight to Portugal. At the very least I don't think Gus and Tony will give up on either until the chance is completely gone.

edit: thanks for that link TB - thread dated a month ago? I know he was away at the u-21 championships then but been back long enough.
Time to get the deal done now surely? :)

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Reading the Swansea board does remind me that I thought he was Ok but not awesome on the Football League Show last year. However certainly would be a good asset for us and if Wenger is atll considering keeping him he must have something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here