Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henderson

Whos to blame for Hendo's tranfer request?

• The fans fault

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Henderson needs to grow up

Votes: 59 61.5%
  • Goring Gull (fence)

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Chance to do another poll methinks
Whos fault is it?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Whose fault he's dropped or whose fault he's asked to leave?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Fans and an international carrer to look after. If the fans had shown him some decency he would probably have been more likely to make the effort to get back in the team.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Silent Bob said:
Whose fault he's dropped or whose fault he's asked to leave?

Didn't you read that

"Whos to blame for Hendo's tranfer request"????????

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Got to be the fans - after that appalling treatment i witnessed at Bournemouth - I hope he leaves and Sicknote Kippers gets injured - these "fans" will be sorry then

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
If he felt 'wanted', i'm sure he'd hang around and try to win his place back like you would expect any professional to.

But if he's not wanted, then what incentive is there?

Definitely the fans fault, i feel.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
algie said:
Didn't you read that

"Whos to blame for Hendo's tranfer request"????????
Obviously NOT. :lolol:

I think it's mostly down to him wanting to keep his place in the Ireland squad, the treatment from some fans plays a part I'm sure, also I seem to remember his agent causing hold ups when we signed him originally so he may well be in his ear putting ideas in his head.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
chez said:
The guilt lies firmly at the fans door. I say fans, what I really mean is people who go to Brighton matches - they can never be described as fans.

Another generalisation to ALL fans who go to watch Brighton at the Withdean......On behalf of ALL the people who go to Withdean to support the Albion.....to you CHEZ....(who doesn,t go)..........THANKYOU VERY MUCH...!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I also think he's a bit better than playing for the likes of us - plus he probably doesn't want to be gracing league 2 next season.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
cjd said:
Another generalisation to ALL fans who go to watch Brighton at the Withdean......On behalf of ALL the people who go to Withdean to support the Albion.....to you CHEZ....(who doesn,t go)..........THANKYOU VERY MUCH...!

I think it's fair to infer that when Chez states that it's the 'fans at fault', he is not talking about every single Brighton & Hove Albion supporter. Otherwise, he'd be blaming himself!!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
cjd said:

It wasn't the fans at Withers , it was the disgrace at Bournemouth that dark day for me - Never have i been so ashamed to be an Albion fan on an away trip.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Goring Gull said:
It wasn't the fans at Withers , it was the disgrace at Bournemouth that dark day for me - Never have i been so ashamed to be an Albion fan on an away trip.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
First request must have resulted in a 'clear the air' meeting with Wendy and Henderson.

f*** knows what's happened this time. If it's purely because he has been dropped, Henderson's out of order. If it's because fans are giving him grief, he needs to knuckle down and sort himself out.

If I was the manager of another club, an interested club, I will want to know why a player hands in two transfer requests within five months. It doesn't look good form for the individual if he says it's because the fans are giving him grief. The other club will want to know 'well, why are they giving him grief...?'

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Goring Gull said:

:lolol:

You bloody didn't even go :lolol: :lolol:

And that was proved by your posting and ip address

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here