Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henderson Out

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
Shropshire Seagull said:
Too many basic errors - he has to be rested down now !!! :angry:
basic errors?!?! how many? all keepers make mistakes mate but i cant remember he making many 'basic errors' recently...

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Da Man Clay said:
Well f***ing done. And you can make a judgment by listening to someones opinion on the match? I know I cant so ill reserve judgement till I see it in the morning

Your choice - but the commentary was enough for me! :salute:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Freddo said:
basic errors?!?! how many? all keepers make mistakes mate but i cant remember he making many 'basic errors' recently...

Apart from single-handedly costing us a point (from what the commentators said) just a few moments ago...

Last edited:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
30-40% of travelling support booed him off the pitch according to DTG

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
Frutos said:
Apart from single-handedly costing us a point (from what the commentators said) just a few moments ago...
ok i fully understand hes f***ed up today, but one mistake isnt "too many basic errors"

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
he made saves that kept us in the game, f***ing joke how much crap he has to put up with from our so called fans. Every one makes a mistake.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It is because he is not the FDM and not associated with Micky Adams.

David James made a costly mistake the other day - keepers do!

The amount of stick Hendo gets from the crowd is shocking.

Last edited:

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
Rookie said:
he made saves that kept us in the game, f***ing joke how much crap he has to put up with from our so called fans. Every one makes a mistake.
Barrel of Fun said:

:clap:

Barrel of Fun said:

Deserves it cos he is ferking crap. FDM number one.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Was there, massive blunder and could have picked it up no bother.. But should never have been booed the way he was, seemed gutted and held his hands up to the fans.. Also, he made a couple of great saves earlier to keep us in it.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
cannedheat said:
Deserves it cos he is ferking crap. FDM number one.

much as i like Kuipers, now been 2 managers that have seen it different

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Freddo said:

His kicking at Oldham was woeful, Port Vale wasn't much better - his refusal to leave his 6-yard box is (IMHO) a basic error which he repeats every single game he plays.

All I'm saying is - give Kuipers another chance. If he cocks up as bad then we are stuffed. I'm a great believer in competition for places - brings out the best in players - Hendo seems to have got the keeper's shirt no matter how bad he plays and I don't think that is healthy.

Just my opinion like ....

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
3gulls said:
Not seen it but listened to the match! :salute:
he made some great saves today so im told,kept us in the game.did you see david james yesterday,had a shocker,will he get dropped

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Rookie said:

I think he is a solid average keeper, but he made only one good save today, turning the ball around the post. I genuinely can't recall a game where I have come away knowing that he won it for us.

Today he definitely he lost us a point.

For us to win at West Ham we will need a goalkeeping miracle. I can only see Kuipers doing that.

Sandgate Seagull

Jul 11, 2003
Seaford
Agree whole heartedly, how many chances are we to give him. Kuipers has a bad game at Carlisle and is dropped. it is time for him to be given a chance.

Henderson does not give any confidence to his defence, even allowing for the rick he made today, He is glued to his line on corners and indecisive when clearing through balls. we need this change.

If we need to sacrifice a player in January to balance the books, Henderson should be sold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here