Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Either one and we can consider ourselves lucky

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Thanks for those sensible replies:lolol:

But my money would be on Blayney as Henderson blocks shots that forwards follow up on, like at Sheffield Wednesday. He doesn't hold the ball so well as Blayney.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The new Southampton manager may not want to sell Blayney though ???

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I assume Kuipers will not be cup-tied tomorrow against Donny ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Henderson , second choice would be FDM as I reckon Blayney wont be released by the Saints.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
fosters headband said:
Thanks for those sensible replies:lolol:

But my money would be on Blayney as Henderson blocks shots that forwards follow up on, like at Sheffield Wednesday. He doesn't hold the ball so well as Blayney.

I agree but would like to sign both and let them fight it out for the jersey if both are available fora nominal fee and try to sell MK for as much as anybody will give us.

The away fans today chanting the name of Big Gay Al, eh? A bit of heat starting to be felt on the neck of all the Henderson groupies on here :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

I'd be happy with either but Blayney was simply magnificent today, and it would be a shame to lose him :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Henderson 's probably more likely, Niemi will join Portmsouth in January. :lolol:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
fosters headband said:

Few keepers could have held that, certainly none we could afford. Henderson comfortably for me - quicker off his line, better command of his box and exceptional distribution.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here