Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

henderson in ireland squad

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
_wilka_ said:
:thud: :thud:

Oh we have some financial problems do we..... I hadn't noticed!

I just thought the club sent out begging letters last season to fill Dick Knights pockets!

Sometimes you have to write things on here very plainly in order that idiots understand.

Henderson is now one of our very few assets, although some of the youth team may become so, that if and when we get relegated and are short of cash to pay a bill, as we have been in the past ,and probably will be next season, we will be able to sell and avoid going under. Is this not we have done with Currie, Cullip, Harding, Virgo if not where is the money that their transfers realised. Hence the statement another player to sell when we are relegated.

Who else could we sell to raise any amount of money?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BensGrandad said:
I am sure that most of you either do not realise or do not want to realise how near we are to bankruptcy.

This club could fold at any time if we upset one creditor. Why do you think all the players have been sold and virtually nobody brought in.

And yet you still moan.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
bhaexpress said:
And yet you still moan.

Yes because as I said in 1997 DK does not have the money to run a Football League club he has the money for Worthing or Lewes but not a Football League club. I am being proved right because we have existed on handouts for the past 3 years based on the hope of getting Falmer.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BensGrandad said:
Yes because as I said in 1997 DK does not have the money to run a Football League club he has the money for Worthing or Lewes but not a Football League club. I am being proved right because we have existed on handouts for the past 3 years based on the hope of getting Falmer.

Good god, how many more times ? Who else was prepared to step in and try to save the club ?? You either have a short memory or to live in cloud cuckoo land. All the people who are supposed to be prepared to take over are pure figments of your imagination.

You're just a miserable ungreatful bore, why not go and support Chelsea ? Mind you you'd end up moaning about how much is costs to get to Stamford Bridge and then the cost of a ticket. Change the record.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My final thought on this matter is that there were people prepared to save the club as there will be again but nobody prepared to pay the silly price that DK was, which is still having an effect on us now and will continue to do so until DK sells up and moves up to President or whatever.

Come to think of it where is he now when we are in such a poor state on the pitch.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Bens Grandad

char_tommy.jpg

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
bhaexpress said:
Good god, how many more times ? Who else was prepared to step in and try to save the club ?? You either have a short memory or to live in cloud cuckoo land. All the people who are supposed to be prepared to take over are pure figments of your imagination.

You're just a miserable ungreatful bore, why not go and support Chelsea ? Mind you you'd end up moaning about how much is costs to get to Stamford Bridge and then the cost of a ticket. Change the record.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Well done Wayne a great achievement! I have my own opinions on who should be our number one thow!

But as I said great achievement I hope he goes on from here and demonstrates what a good gk he could become.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
BensGrandad said:
Who is that definitely not me as he has too much hair.

Its the old guy from Early Doors. Sits in the pub on his own and moans alot.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
BensGrandad said:
My final thought on this matter is that there were people prepared to save the club as there will be again but nobody prepared to pay the silly price that DK was, which is still having an effect on us now and will continue to do so until DK sells up and moves up to President or whatever.

Come to think of it where is he now when we are in such a poor state on the pitch.

That is really clever. In a thread meant to celebrate Wayne Henderson's call up to the Ireland squad you use it as an opportunity to criticise Dick Knight. I do not care what inside knowledge you may have about others who were interested. As far as I am concerned we are far better off with a supporter of the club than somebody with more money but less loyalty. Dick Knight has done a brilliant job as Chairman.

Secondly, how are we in a poor state on the pitch. Yes we may get relegated this season but we will still be far better off than when Dick Knight tookover the club. Have you forgotten how bad we were then?

Finally, congratulations to Wayne Henderson on his achievement. It just shows what good value for money he is and will become in the future.

It seems to suit some people to argue that the Albion don't deserve to have international players.

We do.

Henderson is good enough to be selected for the Ireland squad and he wants to play for the Albion.

That is something to celebrate.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here