Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henderson at fault again?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
London Irish said:
For the last time. I'm not interested in discussing any football matters with a bitter, ignorant little racist like you. You are not interested in a discussion on Henderson, just attacking me because I confronted you in the past about your racist postings about Asians, you know it, I know it, so stop the pretence.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Check Mate I think.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
ROSM said:
as Dies will bear out here. I actually reckoned that Blayney was a better keeper. Both he and Kuipers seem to have the knack of clearing the ball away from goal.

But I know Uncle Buck believes that henderson is a better keeper so I'm sure he will be here soon advising us of this!

Bit harsh, but you obviously have issues with me, still I should feel honoured, I guess.

What I actually said when we signed Henderson was that he is a good player, who will make the club money. Once we had signed him, if we were going to keep Martin and Sullivan (which we have now done), then one of our 4 professional keepers would have to go, as we do not need 4 keepers and cannot justify paying 4 keepers. The obvious one to go is Kuipers, due to his wages and injury record.

Regarding Blaney, if he is so great, why is he on the bench for League One Doncaster?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Uncle Buck said:
Bit harsh, but you obviously have issues with me, still I should feel honoured, I guess.

What I actually said when we signed Henderson was that he is a good player, who will make the club money. Once we had signed him, if we were going to keep Martin and Sullivan (which we have now done), then one of our 4 professional keepers would have to go, as we do not need 4 keepers and cannot justify paying 4 keepers. The obvious one to go is Kuipers, due to his wages and injury record.

Regarding Blaney, if he is so great, why is he on the bench for League One Doncaster?

He has played last couple of games....although he looked a much better keeper last year than he did this season

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
there is a skill to this in how you angle your hands and I hope him and Keeley are doing work on it.

Be honest.You just made that up didn't you? :dunce:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
blockhseagull said:
He has played last couple of games....although he looked a much better keeper last year than he did this season

Maybe blayney looked better because of the dross that was in goal before him?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Kuipers was at fault for a gaola gainst Boston tonight. :ohmy:

Surely a first.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Of course professional sportsman sometimes need to work on skills or completely change the nature of an action to improve their game.

I'm sure the club have spent hours and hours trying to improve Kuipers kicking, but we wouldn't say he isn't good enough to be a professional goalkeeper.

That's why we employ coaches.

Very common now for footballers to be advised to change their running action, to eliminate injury.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
henderson will be sold for 200K next season. He is an investment and Martin or the other kid will be the future.

henderson will play no matter what as he is in the shop window permanently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here