Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help to find a dog a home: Please have a read.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
Womble has made it onto our local dog owners site in Louth Lincolnshire. Popped up on my Facebook page this morning. Hopefully we will get a happy ending to this dreadful story.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Thank you for all NSC who are trying to help its shame the RSPCA puts animals down so quickly I understand in some cases however well done all the other rescue centres who struggle for money and show some of the human race care.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Wobmle's plight has made it to my local Facebook page but as that is in Reigate/Redhill that's not too surprising. My immediate thought was to help but I don't think it is practical

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I can happily report that we have had an overwhelming response and should find out today where Womble is going. But I'm over the moon to report that there is now absolutely no way that he is going to be put down. Just a case of going through all the brilliant people who have offered him a home.
Bloody well done NSC, you saved the life of a wonderful dog whose had a very troubled life so far. NSC at it's absolute finest. Thank you!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Okay people, extremely happy to tell you that Womble has found a secure home for life with a family in Surrey, he'll be around lots of other animals, big and small and looks set for a brilliant life. The person wishes to remain anonymous and can I ask that you can take down any posts or pics on social media as the vets are obvs still being inundated with calls. Which is brilliant but time consuming! They wish to pass on a massive thanks for all your work and kind thoughts for Womble.
As do I, you've all been amazing and it truly is NSC at it's total best. Thank you guys and here's to Womble and his new home!

Thanks guys!

Well done nsc! Would be great we could take the dogs trust as one our charities The dogs trust was one of the charities supported by Matt Grimstone before that awful day.
There has already been two memorial fixtures for Matt and Jacob with proceeds split between dogs trust/remf. The dogs trust does fantastic work and needs as much support as possibly. Could we help more?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Its going to end with pictures of him in full palace kit:ffsparr:
Oh FFS, why the fook did you flipping well make that feckin statement for, you f**k. :lol:

If that becomes a possibility I'm gonna have to swoop in to prevent further cruelty.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
U
Okay people, extremely happy to tell you that Womble has found a secure home for life with a family in Surrey, he'll be around lots of other animals, big and small and looks set for a brilliant life. The person wishes to remain anonymous and can I ask that you can take down any posts or pics on social media as the vets are obvs still being inundated with calls. Which is brilliant but time consuming! They wish to pass on a massive thanks for all your work and kind thoughts for Womble.
As do I, you've all been amazing and it truly is NSC at it's total best. Thank you guys and here's to Womble and his new home!

Thanks guys!

Great news! Well done Nibble. :clap2:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Thanks guys!

With a name like Womble, I hope it's a Wimbledon fan who is the new owner.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A good news story to brighten the day. I would love a dog - I have the space and grew up surrounded by them, but I don't think my 2 felines would stand for it.

Same, got a 20, yep, 20 year old cat that wouldn't tolerate a dog in the house, otherwise I'd have had Womble in a heartbeat.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just heard that the vets that have been looking after Womble are now getting abusive calls and texts, presumably because he was at risk of being of down. Can everyone make sure they have taken down the original post and made clear Womble is okay now.
Some people. Ridiculous.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My friend herself is getting horrific phone calls on her personal phone. Please let people know Womble is fine.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Being called murderers and all sorts. Wtf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here