Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help square things with this bitch

Because the Knight

Dec 20, 2004
Carlisle
A very close friend of mine (no names, no pack drill) is getting divorced from his wife after she started an affair with a younger man.

To this day she still denies the affair vehemently, but says she wants the divorce for woolly other reasons that he was an unsatisfactory husband and it was all his fault!

Anyway my friend and his soon-to-be ex are still sharing the marital home until it sells (though living and sleeping in different rooms).

Last night my friend was woken at 1am by the sound of quiet chatter. Out of curioisity he sneaked along the landing and began listening to his wife having a quiet mobile phone call to her fella, in which she talked and how she loved him "licking her" wanted "deep penetration" and whether he was reday to make her "vibrate all over the room". And she went on to say that she a winner cos my friend could never prove anything against her as he was kept busy looking after their child

My friend is furious and wants suggestions about what he should do ... part of him thinks of wait until the next phone call and tape the bitch, or should he do something more drastic ...

How do f***ing women get away with this???

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
You can not use the tape as evidence as it would be done without their consent. Sayiong that, If she is not aware of this then you can play it to her and get your demands while she is scared as she has been caught out.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
He will need proof that he can show to people. He could follow her and take photographs of them together that sort of thing. Then he can leave her with nothing and get custody of the kid. Otherwise he will probably lose the kid as the courts always seem to favour the mother.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Because the Knight said:
A very close friend of mine (no names, no pack drill) is getting divorced from his wife after she started an affair with a younger man.

To this day she still denies the affair vehemently, but says she wants the divorce for woolly other reasons that he was an unsatisfactory husband and it was all his fault!

Anyway my friend and his soon-to-be ex are still sharing the marital home until it sells (though living and sleeping in different rooms).

Last night my friend was woken at 1am by the sound of quiet chatter. Out of curioisity he sneaked along the landing and began listening to his wife having a quiet mobile phone call to her fella, in which she talked and how she loved him "licking her" wanted "deep penetration" and whether he was reday to make her "vibrate all over the room". And she went on to say that she a winner cos my friend could never prove anything against her as he was kept busy looking after their child

My friend is furious and wants suggestions about what he should do ... part of him thinks of wait until the next phone call and tape the bitch, or should he do something more drastic ...

Cue, Tony Meolas Loan Spell....

Coopers Right Arm

Jul 28, 2004
Because the Knight said:

Put hummus all over the ear piece of her phone. Next time he calls and she answers BANG she's got chickpea paste in her ear!!

Then see if she feels like talking dirty!!

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Because the Knight said:

Will you stop nicking the PC when I am at the post office!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Scarface said:
He will need proof that he can show to people. He could follow her and take photographs of them together that sort of thing. Then he can leave her with nothing and get custody of the kid. Otherwise he will probably lose the kid as the courts always seem to favour the mother.

Im under the impression that thats slighty illegal! Dont think your allowed to follow people around and take photographs off them!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Nerr. The means of getting the answer is in the middle of that first post.

When she is having a bath or a shower or something, get hold of her mobile phone, and from there get the other bloke's mobile phone number. Then, from another phone, call it, find out by some means what his name is, or threaten him, or something.

Failing that, confront her about it, with 'I reckon you've been having an affair with a bloke whose number is xxxxx. And to prove it, I am going to call this number and ask him. Unless, of course, DEAREST, you want to come clean, and I won't have to name him in divorce proceedings...'

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The Large One said:
Nerr. The means of getting the answer is in the middle of that first post.

When she is having a bath or a shower or something, get hold of her mobile phone, and from there get the other bloke's mobile phone number. Then, from another phone, call it, find out by some means what his name is, or threaten him, or something.

Failing that, confront her about it, with 'I reckon you've been having an affair with a bloke whose number is xxxxx. And to prove it, I am going to call this number and ask him. Unless, of course, DEAREST, you want to come clean, and I won't have to name him in divorce proceedings...'

The woman keeps her phone close to her 24/7 (even takes it to the bog and bath with her!) When not she has it locked off with a PIN lock. Tried once to get it and it ended in almost a brawl!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
On the Left Wing said:
The woman keeps her phone close to her 24/7 (even takes it to the bog and bath with her!) When not she has it locked off with a PIN lock. Tried once to get it and it ended in almost a brawl!
Doesn't she SLEEP?

Tell me it's a not a Pay As You Go, cos if it wasn't, you could always like at her itemised phone bill.

My question is what do you hope to achieve by proving that she's seeing someone else?

She can claim that this relationship started after she had started separation proceedings anyway, so you'll have to prove the length of time it's been going on.

The fact that she's now sleeping with someone else will NOT affect the split of the marital assets in any way, although could possibly affect any on going maintenance.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Private investigator is surely the answer. I assume the evidence they collect is admissable in court.

I think there is a couple living in my road here in withers, that are PIs. You could give them a bell

39 Wayland Avenue, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 5JL

Last edited:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
The only way is to Get a Private Investigator in.

I had a LTR with a woman who's husband photographed me, followed me etc. over a period of 3 years - took her to court armed with all his evidence that she was co-habiting with me (which she was).

The Judge took all of 5 minutes to chuck his evidence out (3 photo albums of it).

So he employed a P.I & within weeks we were back in court with this new evidence from the P.I & bingo he won! (which was fair enough as we'd, by then, been in the relationship for 8 years! & after he'd paid roughly £45,000+ in maintenance that he shouldn't have).

There is a lot more to this, so I'm not quite the bastard I sound.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
My question is what do you hope to achieve by proving that she's seeing someone else?

She can claim that this relationship started after she had started separation proceedings anyway, so you'll have to prove the length of time it's been going on.

The fact that she's now sleeping with someone else will NOT affect the split of the marital assets in any way, although could possibly affect any on going maintenance.

If you find out who it is and dig further then perhaps the other person is having an extra marital affair as well......

Plus you have more chance in finding out how long it has been going on for etc.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Eddie the Seagull said:
The only way is to Get a Private Investigator in.

I had a LTR with a woman who's husband photographed me, followed me etc. over a period of 3 years - took her to court armed with all his evidence that she was co-habiting with me (which she was).

The Judge took all of 5 minutes to chuck his evidence out (3 photo albums of it).

So he employed a P.I & within weeks we were back in court with this new evidence from the P.I & bingo he won! (which was fair enough as we'd, by then, been in the relationship for 8 years! & after he'd paid roughly £45,000+ in maintenance that he shouldn't have).

There is a lot more to this, so I'm not quite the bastard I sound.

Couldn't you have just got him done for Harassment? dont think i would have felt to comfortable with people following me about!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here