Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
There is no chance of it running on Meridian because a man in Southampton has just lost a £2 coin and that's their new top story

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
funnily enough because I can't get enough media exposure, we're having our new single played on the big screens and a pitchside interview at half time before our gig at Dicks Bar after the game.

Everone's just going to think this was a pr stunt to promote Two Choices!

(All arranged before I became a media whore I might add)

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
There is no chance of it running on Meridian because a man in Southampton has just lost a £2 coin and that's their new top story

Surely there'll be something about the Basingstoke ring road that topples that one. Oh no, that's South Today.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
funnily enough because I can't get enough media exposure, we're having our new single played on the big screens and a pitchside interview at half time before our gig at Dicks Bar after the game.

Everone's just going to think this was a pr stunt to promote Two Choices!

(All arranged before I became a media whore I might add)

You've got more inches than Brett!

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] I've noticed that many posts are missing a space infront of any mention of "iPad", I've also noticed it occuring quite a bit on those (skimming?) ads that occur within a post. Is the ad code a bit buggy and deleting spaces?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Just spoke to the police, an officer is scheduled to look at it on the 15th to go with any lines of enquiry.
They've had no direct calls as yet, but it's still early days. We shall see....

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
This thread is a testament to the power of the internet. I work in Winchester, and without any prompt from me, a colleague of mine said to me: "Have you heard about that guy who had his iPad nicked and someone took some photos on it?

Amazing!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Just watched This morning, the buggers didn't even mention NSC...poor show. Hope you get the ipad back before the match on Saturday Tom, this has to be the best thread ever on NSC.:)

Last edited:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Hi Tom,

Hope these help.

tomdc.jpg
-
tom1sl.jpg

Sam

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here