Abort, retry, fail

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh no he'll start getting all sorts of messages telling him that he can have his iPad back if he passes his bank account details to some poor homeless aunt in Nigeria!

Funny you should mention that:

Tom. I have just received an email that will enable me to buy you an IPAD. seemly, I didn't realise but according to Dr Umbagodo Bungalot, his great uncle stepped on a rusty nail and has contracted rustynailitus and has died, leaving him $25,000,000,000 and he needs me to deposit it for him. God willing, I will receive 20% of this to use for my well being, so voila our problems are all solved. I will contact him immediately.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I rocked into the office this morning and my colleague said to me "did you mention something about NSC and Ipad and a dog yesterday, because its yahoo news main story"

Good work Tom. Cannot wait to see you on Meridian later.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Funny you should mention that:

Tom. I have just received an email that will enable me to buy you an IPAD. seemly, I didn't realise but according to Dr Umbagodo Bungalot, his great uncle stepped on a rusty nail and has contracted rustynailitus and has died, leaving him $25,000,000,000 and he needs me to deposit it for him. God willing, I will receive 20% of this to use for my well being, so voila our problems are all solved. I will contact him immediately.

rustynailitus. Sounds serious:lol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Attachments

12.1 KB · Views: 659

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How special would it be to have the Ipad returned before Saturday and given a half time lap of honour at the AMEX to the crowd singing "Ipad is back, Ipad is back..."

I'm singing it now!!!

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
It's coming home, it's coming home iPads coming home

We could sing that too lol

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
he looks a bit like the bloke who used to play Jim Robinson in Neighbours

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here