Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Good Luck TWOCHOICEStom, we're all counting on you!

300.nielsen.cm.112810.jpg

Albion Rob

This is probably a good time to say that Paul Hayward isn’t the only national newspaper exec who has a keen love for the Albion. The one referred to here's username has now lapsed (I think) but he is on here a great deal.

(It's not me by the way, obviously!)

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Thanks [MENTION=12090]Programme_Seller[/MENTION] I've now got two national newspapers, the argus and a huge website on side.

I honestly can't believe it, it's been the most bizarre day.

....and possibly some nice free publicity for the band to boot. Every icloud has a silver lining!

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
This is brilliant. Hope you get it back, the NSC community comes good once again :thumbsup:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Have you had any further pictures since you posted the original ones?

No, here's why. I sent the message and the lock requests a day apart. But because they didn't access the web, they didn't go through seperately. So as soon as the web was turned on, the photos they'd taken up to that point synced, the message was delivered AND the device locked so they couldn't take any more.

If I'd have thought about it, I could have just sent the message and waited, but I didn't fancy them going through all of my stuff in the meantime..

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Re-tweeted for you. Good luck. This is a cracking story so far, you're going to be dining out on this for years and years.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
excuse me people but the photo of the dog posted at the start of this tread is EXACTLY the same as photo in 'Dog gone missing' thread posted by Kazenga <3 yesterday at 13:40, he found the dog behind a tree in his garden.............Me thinks you have been had.
Sorry I don't know how to post a link to this thread, I'm sure others can, currently about half way down on page 2 of main board.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
excuse me people but the photo of the dog posted at the strat of the tread is EXACTLY the same as photo in 'Dog gone missing' thread posted by Kazenga <3 yesterday at 13:40, he found the dog behind a tree in the garden.............Me thinks you have been had.
Sorry I don't know how to post a link to this thread, I'm sure others can, currently about half way down on page 2 of main board.

:facepalm:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
So it's gone from NSC to two national newspapers?! Hope you get it back and they catch the twat! :clap:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
excuse me people but the photo of the dog posted at the start of this tread is EXACTLY the same as photo in 'Dog gone missing' thread posted by Kazenga <3 yesterday at 13:40, he found the dog behind a tree in his garden.............Me thinks you have been had.

Oh shit, you're right :facepalm: :lolol:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Thanks [MENTION=21160]fly high[/MENTION]

Thanks a lot. :thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Shit - don't I now feel stupid. Thanks for pointing it out :thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

But I've just re-tweeted this. Blimey, do I feel a chump right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here