Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I found £2 when I was mopping up a pile of vomit a few months ago ... I rinsed it and put it in a charity box (which got stolen a few weeks later) have I committed larceny or was it money laundering?

edit : I didn't take the box

As you cleaned the vomit off, it was clearly money laundering, which is making dirty money clean.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Meridian just called.

Waiting to hear back if they want to run it tonight - they'll make a decision in their 9:30 meeting apparently..

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Meridian just called.

Waiting to hear back if they want to run it tonight - they'll make a decision in their 9:30 meeting apparently..

Wish I could be in that meeting.

"Can we make this Tom into a Portsmouth fan? The story would run much better if so."

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
can anyone explain to me the connection between the dog in this tread & the one in ‘Dog Gone Missing’ thread. They are identical photos yet different posters? I have already pointed this out on this tread but there seems to be no explanation as to why? It’s not just the dogs being similar but is in fact exactly the same photo!

Dog Gone Missing

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Looks like it's been sold on!!

SNN0107A-682_1283914a.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
can anyone explain to me the connection between the dog in this tread & the one in ‘Dog Gone Missing’ thread. They are identical photos yet different posters? I have already pointed this out on this tread but there seems to be no explanation as to why? It’s not just the dogs being similar but is in fact exactly the same photo!

Dog Gone Missing

This thread came first, the other thread was then posted as a joke. The other thread was actually posted a couple of minutes after this one.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

Dog Gone Missing

Are you taking the piss?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
This thread came first, the other thread was then posted as a joke. The other thread was actually posted a couple of minutes after this one. I'm not sure why they are reading as the same time.

The time of this thread is 13:16
The time of the Dog Gone Missing is 13:40

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Dog Gone Missing

That thread was a wind up posted AFTER my thread. It's fine.

edit: Actually I got a panicky call from the Mirror last night because your post made them think the whole thing was me on a wind up. I had to calm him down and just tell him that you weren't very good at the internet. I just thought I'd add that. But seriously, thanks for showing concern.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I just want to say, good luck TWOCHOICEStom, we're all counting on you.

300.nielsen.cm.112810.jpg

Dog Gone Missing

It's probably the dog's brother or something. It happens quite a lot round here. Someone gets something stolen so they nick a dog to compensate.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Shit me, I'm going to have to nip home at 12.

Meridian want to come round and film me in my house. It's going to be on air tonight.

Wowzers.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shit me, I'm going to have to nip home at 12.

Meridian want to come round and film me in my house. It's going to be on air tonight.

Wowzers.

Brighton shirt - check
Photo of Dan Harding crying at Saints game - check
Poster of Honey Badger - check
VICTIM EXPRESSION - work on it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here