Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
http://www.journalistworks.co.uk/freelance-photography-course.html

You couldn't make this up ...

"Are you passionate about photography? Would you like to see your photos published and get paid for it?

This course will introduce you to the skills, knowledge and experience to take pictures that will sell to the media and a variety of other markets.

Newspapers and magazines rely heavily, if not exclusively, on freelance photographers. They are constantly on the lookout for new and interesting material. The opportunities are enormous and always growing."

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
http://www.journalistworks.co.uk/freelance-photography-course.html

You couldn't make this up ...

"Are you passionate about photography? Would you like to see your photos published and get paid for it?

This course will introduce you to the skills, knowledge and experience to take pictures that will sell to the media and a variety of other markets.

Newspapers and magazines rely heavily, if not exclusively, on freelance photographers. They are constantly on the lookout for new and interesting material. The opportunities are enormous and always growing."

surely not?? that picture looks just like him?!?!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What odds on Jordan being linked with TwoChoices Tom, once this gets in all the papers?
She needs a carer

That's more like it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What is more shocking, the Argus runs courses to teach people how to be Journalists. Mediocrity is alive and well. :shrug:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Wow, what amazing things the NSC collective can do! What shall we turn our attention to now? Shall we solve the European debt crisis?

Somebody nicked my Sony Walkman in 1984 - I'd quite like it back if anyone on NSC can help me...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes, Larceny

You can't take anything that someone could conceivably go to a police station and ask for back. So if someone lost a £50 note in the park, in theory they might report it lost. If it was a fiver, then probably finders keepers. Unless the note is brand new ina wadge with the serial numbers intact, in which case it's also recognisable.

Larceny? It's just called theft by finding these days. If you find something, you have to take reasonable steps to trace the owner. What is "reasonable" depends on what the item is. So if, as you say, you found a pound coin, it's highly unlikely that anyone would be missing it. An iPad, on the other hand, could reasonably be expected to be reported as stolen, therefore if you found one, most people would say the least you could do would be to take it to the police station.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Blimey !, 14 pages so far for a shaggy dog story. Impressive.

But seriously. Good luck with the search.

Jul 20, 2003
I found £2 when I was mopping up a pile of vomit a few months ago ... I rinsed it and put it in a charity box (which got stolen a few weeks later) have I committed larceny or was it money laundering?

edit : I didn't take the box

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
[MENTION=8459]TWOCHOICEStom[/MENTION], I remember you saying you play Thursdays at Westows.

I also play on a Thursday. Would I be able to get your autograph? (P.S, hope you're in the bottom division, so I don't feel as useless) :wink: :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here