Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help me i need a girl friend

Southampton Pez

Sep 17, 2008
ive got a date in a weeks time, and ive only been in brighton for a week. Any ideas on where i should take my date? money isnt an object so it doesnt matter how expensive it is.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
When my friend comes down for the day in a few weeks, we're going for lunch in St Anns Well Park, getting a bus out to the marina (well, just past and then walking back via the undercliff walk), taking the Volks Railway back to the Pier, spending an hour or so on there before going into the sea life centre. After that we'll get something to eat and then go and see her favourite band play live in Audio. :thumbsup:

Whatever you do, don't bore her like I'm going to bore my friend! But she gave me a tour around Swindon, so we'll be even.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
bulldog bar st james street... least nobody will be eying her up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:glare:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
money isnt an object so it doesnt matter how expensive it is.

I see you take after the football team!...Seriously, better stick to McDonalds, Wetherspoons and a bus home...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
ive got a date in a weeks time, and ive only been in brighton for a week. Any ideas on where i should take my date? money isnt an object so it doesnt matter how expensive it is.

here he is lads with dinner prepared in his little buttie box, what his chances :ohmy:

Attachments

• first_date(1).jpg
    first_date(1).jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 596

Southampton Pez

Sep 17, 2008
My friends from uni have told me to hit Tru in town because of all the slags i can pull, is it worth giving it a try?

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
here he is lads with dinner prepared in his little buttie box, what his chances :ohmy:

yer dont think this is me lunch in the box do yer ? yer aving a f***ing laugh.. oh no, its full of cash.... for me lunch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :braders::braders::braders::braders::braders::braders:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here