Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help me i need a girl friend

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
My friends from uni have told me to hit Tru in town because of all the slags i can pull, is it worth giving it a try?

You can't call the ladies that go in Tru 'slags' my friend...

Chastity personified each and every one of them, and you would have to wait to the wedding night to enjoy carnal knowledge with your chosen lady ;)

Last edited:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
riddle and fins. end of thread, or if nice weather, due south:D

taken 3 ladies there and all have been WELL impressed, so much so I f***ed all of em.......not on the same night mind!!:cool:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
When my friend comes down for the day in a few weeks, we're going for lunch in St Anns Well Park, getting a bus out to the marina (well, just past and then walking back via the undercliff walk), taking the Volks Railway back to the Pier, spending an hour or so on there before going into the sea life centre. After that we'll get something to eat and then go and see her favourite band play live in Audio. :thumbsup:

Whatever you do, don't bore her like I'm going to bore my friend! But she gave me a tour around Swindon, so we'll be even.

Blimey, thanks for this.

Is she a Swindon fan?

When my friend comes down for the day in a few weeks, we're going for lunch in St Anns Well Park, getting a bus out to the marina (well, just past and then walking back via the undercliff walk), taking the Volks Railway back to the Pier, spending an hour or so on there before going into the sea life centre. After that we'll get something to eat and then go and see her favourite band play live in Audio. :thumbsup:

Whatever you do, don't bore her like I'm going to bore my friend! But she gave me a tour around Swindon, so we'll be even.

You met online didn't you?

Southampton Pez

Sep 17, 2008
Ok it looks like im gunna take her to tru, i asked her what she thinks of it and she said its brill. so it looks like im gunna laid or at least get fishy fingers.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I don't think a nightclub is a good idea for a date anyway. I know it's nice to let the lady choose and all that, but if she wants to go to Tru for a date then I'm afraid the danger signs would be ringing for me.

Still, you might get your end away, which you seem rather pleased about.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I don't think a nightclub is a good idea for a date anyway. I know it's nice to let the lady choose and all that, but if she wants to go to Tru for a date then I'm afraid the danger signs would be ringing for me.

Still, you might get your end away, which you seem rather pleased about.

She might be a walking STD for all he knows. :jester:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Moshi Moshi, never failed to impress, just do a crash coures in chopsticks and then teach her if she can't use them, should break the ice.:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here