Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Probably expect some great threads about knitting and cellulite now there are more fems on the board.:shootself

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Bet we never hear from her again.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
hello Kirsty and welcome:wave:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Allow me to introduce myself.....nah actually just look to the left of this and you'll see my name :D
Welcome :wave:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Seagull Pete said:
Probably a wind up. Kirsty could be a geezer!
:drink: :shootself

or worse, a Palace fan!

Kirsty

Aug 20, 2003
hello, sorry i have not replied for some time, i have been away. but good news! im back! :)

thank you to everyone who replied, but there is a few things about these replys that i dont agree with:

first of all i am not a geezer

secondly im certainly NOT a palace fan! :sick:

thirdly there will be no talks about knitting or cellulite because i was under the impression that this site was for brighton fans to talk about brighton! anyway i dont do knitting or have any cellulite! :lolol:

apart from that hello to everyone :wave: i look forward to talking to you all

Hi Kirsty. I have only been on here for a short time, and have learnt that it is the women who post the interesting threads about football (i'm waiting for the others to disagree?). It's best to ignore the sexist remarks. We can't help it if there are some simpletons on this board.:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ignore the ignorant ones Kirsty

They cannot handle the fact that there are women who like football and like talking about football (Brighton of course)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
hi kirsty , i'm braders100 , currently the most wanted bloke on the board!:lolol: only kidding enjoy

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yorkie said:
there are women...like talking

That's all that really needed saying!:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here