Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Well I think it's almost a done deal as he's been at the stadium a few times lately.

So its a "he" interesting.......Does he have grey hair, a big nose, and blue eyes......is it Peter?

Last edited:

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
f*** me we all know were gonna be making a possible big signing soon....its hardly ground breaking info....if you dont want to say a name then dont bother coming on here with this 'i know who it might be but i cant say' bullshit!!!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Leave off him chaps. He's good.
I dont doubt you biscuit. If you know him, I am sure he is sound. Trouble is, he hasn't actually told us anything so what's the point of posting? We all know that Gus wants to have his signings in place before Portugal, so he is going to sign players sooner than later.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Regardless if he does or doesn't know anything it's a pointless "I've got some news that I can't tell you" thread - and provocative too given we are all waiting. If I was working there and had spotted someone several times and wanted to let on I'd just sign up with a new email addy and post it.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well, I agree with the suggestion to PM a mod, that way his credibility can be verified...

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
I'm sorry that I couldn't give you any more information then what I did, Thank you to the people that didn't doubt me and now CMS is set to sign for us hopefully we can enjoy a promising season!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Good on you Stitch and your not smug about it either dispite the abuse

Up the Albion!!!!!!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Stich.......I think in future anything you say will be gospel !

I dont think it was a case that people didnt believe you more that were staggered by the news

If someone had told me last night we would pay 2.5 for CMS i would have struggled to believe it.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So some people owe him an apology then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here