Southwick
Is it Jack Straw?
He's been seen quite a lot there.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Give the guy a break guys. It ain't easy being the new guy on here. Some people on here suddenly turn 12 again and start treating new posters like the new kid in school. Welcome to NSC Mike :)

Listen to the f***ing milk monitor.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Give the guy a break guys. It ain't easy being the new guy on here. Some people on here suddenly turn 12 again and start treating new posters like the new kid in school. Welcome to NSC Mike :)

Thank you BS.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
If anyone is being childish its the OP who joins up with the specific intention of basically saying 'I know something you don't know and I'm not going to tell you', well f*** off then you dickhead. What's to stop him joining up anonymously (aren't we all anonymous anyway?!) and posting the players name, its no big deal, the club aren't going to start some massive investigation into all the burger flippers and cleaners and start sacking people. It seems the only reason the OP is here is to boost his ego with his inside knowledge, well done mate now pick up that mop and get our stadium clean.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I suddenly feel quite excited. I guess the obvious question which it might be possible to answer without any risk is whether this person's name has been mentioned on this board before? If "yes" it willl only result in the same names being churned around and if "no" it could be really funny as the rumour mill will go into meltdown :)

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
If its a striker is it one of the 750,000 public sector workers from last week?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
You can't just come on and say that. Any joker could come up with that.
To prove you are right, give us the last letter of his first or last name. It doesn't give ANYTHING away and you can look like a genius when this person signs......easy.
Alternatively, PM me this letter. I won't publish this on NSC!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
looking at his profile he is basically sitting there looking at this thread for over an hour unless of course he stayed logged in.

Seems a reaction seeker to me

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
If its a striker is it one of the 750,000 public sector workers from last week?

That means it might be my wife. God I hope we get a bloody decent signing on fee and will get her to ask for nothing less than 10k a week!

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Well I'm sorry for telling you information, f***ing hell.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well I'm sorry for telling you information, f***ing hell.

You have to understand if you dangle a bit of information but will not confirm it you will be crucified on NSC - way of life I am afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here