Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No point you getting all f***ing high and mighty Bozza and saying I talk drivel on a completely unrelated thread. You just got pissed off cos you want to hit kids and I don't. That is all. You couldn't justify your argument and started dissing me instead. And now over a week later you bring it up like you were in the right anyway, which you f***ing were'nt so stick it up your bollocks.

As I kept saying at the time - I never expressed my views on the smacking of children. I certainly never said I want to hit kids.

I did say I have never hit my daughter and could not imagine doing so.

So - no disagreement, no argument. In fact, the evidence suggests I agreed with you. Although now you're saying my views aren't f***ing right. So, to recap, is it now OK to smack children in your opinion?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As I kept saying at the time - I never expressed my views on the smacking of children. I certainly never said I want to hit kids.

I did say I have never hit my daughter and could not imagine doing so.

So - no disagreement, no argument. In fact, the evidence suggests I agreed with you. Although now you're saying my views aren't f***ing right. So, to recap, is it now OK to smack children in your opinion?

Yes, kick the shit out of the mueling little cabbages. Semantics, semantics, always up to some antics.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes, kick the shit out of the mueling little cabbages. Semantics, semantics, always up to some antics.

Let's keep it plain and simple for you then.

You say I disagreed with you. You say I advocated the smacking of children.

Please just show me the one post where I did that.

It may take you some time, so I'll sit here and wait.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I know you make yourself look a bigger **** everytime you post. Reign yourself in keyboard warrior boy.

xx

why don't you reign it in? I only flare up when I am baited by other people out of the blue with no reasoning. I know you all like to wind me up so don't go getting all big n hard when I kick back a bit. It's what you want anyway so wind your neck in.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
why don't you reign it in? I only flare up when I am baited by other people out of the blue with no reasoning. I know you all like to wind me up so don't go getting all big n hard when I kick back a bit. It's what you want anyway so wind your neck in.

oi! off my saying hello thread nobble

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Pass over a beer will you - be careful not to accidentally knock it against the head of the young child standing there

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Let's keep it plain and simple for you then.

You say I disagreed with you. You say I advocated the smacking of children.

Please just show me the one post where I did that.

It may take you some time, so I'll sit here and wait.

I'm not going back to that thread. Sit and wait all you like, if you wanna prove yourself right go for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here