Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It was you, my friend, who started it with your ill-informed drivel.

Tell you what Bozza, why don't you see that I was just taking the piss out of myself? And another thing Bozza, I really can't be arsed to be a part of a site that is run by a twat like you so why don't you f***ing ban me if I talk so much drivel or if not for that why don't you ban me for calling you a c unt - You c unt.

see ya!

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
Tell you what Bozza, why don't you see that I was just taking the piss out of myself? And another thing Bozza, I really can't be arsed to be a part of a site that is run by a twat like you so why don't you f***ing ban me if I talk so much drivel or if not for that why don't you ban me for calling you a c unt - You c unt.

see ya!

*handbags*

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Such banning rules would require to me to ban almost everyone, including me. With the exception of Yorkie.

And what sort of site would it be then? (that's rhetorical, BTW)

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

see ya!

don't leaves us NUBBLE, I was just starting to like you....... :D

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Such banning rules would require to me to ban almost everyone, including me. With the exception of Yorkie.

And what sort of site would it be then? (that's rhetorical, BTW)

Then why don't you tell me what your f***ing problem is?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Did we ever get that flounce smiley sorted out?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

see ya!

Well done Stan you, TWUNT. Look what you've f***ing gone and done. :(

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

see ya!
* Pulls up chair, cracks a bottle of Tom Paine, and gets comfy... *

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No point you getting all f***ing high and mighty Bozza and saying I talk drivel on a completely unrelated thread. You just got pissed off cos you want to hit kids and I don't. That is all. You couldn't justify your argument and started dissing me instead. And now over a week later you bring it up like you were in the right anyway, which you f***ing were'nt so stick it up your bollocks.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
But surely he has gone, according to the rant...

No point you getting all f***ing high and mighty Bozza and saying I talk drivel on a completely unrelated thread. You just got pissed off cos you want to hit kids and I don't. That is all. You couldn't justify your argument and started dissing me instead. And now over a week later you bring it up like you were in the right anyway, which you f***ing were'nt so stick it up your bollocks.

Yep, definitely gone...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here