Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello northstand chat!

Mike Wozowski

May 11, 2011
Hello everyone, i'm new here so be nice! i'd like to keep up to date with all my 'footy needs' and heard that this is the place for it.

I was told about this website by my good freind who goes under the name of 'Sirelliotbennett'. He is only 13 and I see him often at the games, he is very knowledgeable about the team despite only supporting them for just one season. So i'd like you all to take a moment out of your time to say Hi, and thank 'Sirelliotbennett' for showing me this truly wonderful site.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Hi Mike, good luck!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
174880_109737102435762_2429731_n.jpg

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Oh, f***ing brilliant. Another person to add to all the SirElliottBennett/Kazenga bollocks.

Honestly, those two add NOTHING to this site, abserloutly nothing. All they do is bloody moan about each other and now and then they give the odd :facepalm: post. Bozza should IP ban both of them for life. Utter c*nts.

Both of you, grow the f*ck up. :wanker: (I'm a hypocrite I know)

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Oh, f***ing brilliant. Another person to add to all the SirElliottBennett/Kazenga bollocks.

Honestly, those two add NOTHING to this site, abserloutly nothing. All they do is bloody moan about each other and now and then they give the odd :facepalm: post. Bozza should IP ban both of them for life. Utter c*nts.

:lolol:

I think everyone know's they are a couple... :safeway2::cheery:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Hi, I'm Kazenga <3. SirElliottBennett is a JCL.
Hi I'm SirElliottBennett. I'm not a JCL, Kazenga is just a c*nt.
:facepalm:
:facepalm:

Ta-Da. Summed up every post they have made for everybody. I'm in a f*cking bad mood and I'm tired of both of them, they post utter shit constantly. F*ck off.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
It's nothing against you at all. I don't post the most interesting of stuff on here but your little friend post's the most utter shite on this site.

You do realise it's Kazenga on a different acount, don't you?! :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here