Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello Brighton friends. Blackpool weekend.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
You'll find plenty of very friendly people in Kemp town who'll be more than happy to put you up for the night.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Try sunny Worthing, probably more likely to have rooms available.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We thought you were a major seaside resort, but hundreds of Blackpool fans are struggling for rooms including families and large groups.

No offence, but if there really are "hundreds" of Blackpool fans struggling for rooms, then I'm Barbara Windsor.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Oooh, cheeky!

Carry_On_Camping_02.jpg

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
I would consider putting a couple of the single Blackpool ladies up!!!!! 2 night minimum - picture of guest required prior to booking.

:banana:

Blackpoolmad

Jun 25, 2011
Blackpool
Hello again.

First of all, we booked our rooms the day after the fixtures were announced, but loads of people are struggling to get accomodation, especially under £70 a night.
As mentioned, we have probably quadruple the amount of rooms available here in Britain's number 0ne resort and most are b&b's close to the sea, cheap and cheerful.
We have 4 travelodges now from £19 a night (£29 weekend) and our top hotels like Hilton, Imperial etc are similar prices to your back street B&B's.

Anyway, thanks for the advice, Kemp street was mentioned a few times, so if that's where Brighton fans go, we'll head there.

Anyone know how many Doncaster fans were there Saturday?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hello again.

First of all, we booked our rooms the day after the fixtures were announced, but loads of people are struggling to get accomodation, especially under £70 a night.
As mentioned, we have probably quadruple the amount of rooms available here in Britain's number 0ne resort and most are b&b's close to the sea, cheap and cheerful.
We have 4 travelodges now from £19 a night (£29 weekend) and our top hotels like Hilton, Imperial etc are similar prices to your back street B&B's.

Anyway, thanks for the advice, Kemp street was mentioned a few times, so if that's where Brighton fans go, we'll head there.

Pmsl. Blackpool is one massive shithole. I actually couldn't believe how shite it was when we went there for my brother's stag weekend 4 years ago. We were even propositioned by the country's most SCRAGGY looking prostitute while queuing for the night club.

And £70 isn't far over the going rate. You won't find many of your hideous £20 B&Bs down here in God's own city I'm afraid. :thumbsup:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Hello again.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hello again.

I can't believe you're boasting about how many Travelodges there are in Blackpool :lol: Next thing you'll be telling us you have four Aldis.

The fact that there is a Hilton astounds me, I just never saw Blackpool as somewhere Hilton clientele would want to go. Then again I suppose the party political delegates have to stay somewhere other than the Three Donkeys Guesthouse come conference time.

If I'm honest, I've always seen Blackpool as just somewhere that large groups of pissed northerners go for stag & hen weekends. Which really would put me right off. I've been to Skegness, once, and it was the most horrific seaside experience I've ever had. I'd never go back in a million years. Blackpool just seems to be a bigger version of that. I mean: nice lights. Nice ballroom. Nice funfair. If it was 1970.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here