Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Helicopter crash in London...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I had an MRI scan last year and it certainly is a bizarre experience.

When I had mine done they put the headphones on and started the music playing whilst I entered the chamber before the loud noises started occurring.

The song that started playing whilst I was being 'fed' into the chamber was 'The Drugs Don't Work', by the Verve. Just the song I want to be listening to. I understand the song has since been removed from their playlist!

:)
Here is where i had mine today. The van on the right. This is the NHS you know.

IMG_0396.JPGIMG_0397.JPG

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Lucky how more werent hurt, looking at the location - its right next to the main line into Waterloo !!

I had an MRI a few months back, i had to listen to Lady GaGa - felt like saying id rather listen to the loud noise instead of a loud racket :facepalm:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
An eyewitness said that bizarrely there was hardly any traffic and normally there was much more at that time. Incredibly fortunate that it wasn't more.

I commute to London on the Wandsworth Road by car 2-3 times a week. It is usually nose to tail traffic jam through the exact area the Helicopter came down, which I think is just near the big Sainsburys.

Absolutely amazing that so few people seem to have been badly hurt.

Do you think that DingoDan or The Truth will be along shortly with a theory on why this was the case this morning ?

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Do you think that DingoDan or The Truth will be along shortly with a theory on why this was the case this morning ?

You mean you can't see through the evidence in front of you? The chopper had four blades. There were four members of the Beatles. The Beatles have had several number one records, as has Beyonce. Beyonce has also collaborated with Brighton based musicians THE FREEMASONS. It all makes sense. Open your eyes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here