Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heavy snow forcast midweek in the midlands

brightonmad999

Jan 31, 2008
shoreham
aston villa hav got undersoil heating at there ground so the pitch will be alrite and all they will hav to do is clear the snow if the forcast is right

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No it's not!!!

Yes, it is.

Don't use to BBC forecast by the way, they are f***ing dreadful, they get their forecasts from the Met Office who apparently the Beeb are planning to drop as their weather forecasters.

BBC + Met Office = Utter shite. FACT.

EDIT: Just to emphasize this fact, have a look here BN2 Forecast its meant to be 8C now and its actually 2C. :lolol:

Last edited:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
No it's not!!!

Mate, you are deluded. The Villa game is a welcome distraction from our current predicament, but nothing more, us fans will have a great day out, thats whats it's about.

The important thing is to creep our way up the league.

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
Aren't Villa at home to Blackburn in the League Cup on Wednesday night. Really hope thats not postponed because of the snow. Its got to help our cause a bit if they have a mid week game surely.

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
According to the BBC it will be heavy snow in Brighton on Weds, but less than 30 miles away in Eastbourne, they say it will be heavy rain. Not sure how they can work this one out???

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
According to the BBC it will be heavy snow in Brighton on Weds, but less than 30 miles away in Eastbourne, they say it will be heavy rain. Not sure how they can work this one out???

It has to stop somewhere dunit but as I said earlier, don't trust these forecasts.

According to the BEEB it should be 8 degrees with a westerly wind but its actually 1 degree with a easterly wind. :facepalm::lolol:

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
villa park has undersoil heating and the ground is covered by 4 main major roads, this game wont be called off

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Does Villa Park have an athletics track around the pitch, like at Withdean?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Mate, you are deluded. The Villa game is a welcome distraction from our current predicament, but nothing more, us fans will have a great day out, thats whats it's about.

The important thing is to creep our way up the league.

We have got 20 odd games to creep our way up the league. This is a one off and would give us some much needed attention if we got any kind of result, not to mention the money.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
We have got 20 odd games to creep our way up the league. This is a one off and would give us some much needed attention if we got any kind of result, not to mention the money.

To my mind, 3 points is 100% more important than a cup win.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Its called the south downs and the fact that Eastbourne is further south than Brighton

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
To my mind, 3 points is 100% more important than a cup win.

I am really looking forward to a day out next saturday but I have to agree . This mini run we are on is great but I cant relax and enjoy Saturdays whilst we are hovering just above relegation. Points please ....anyday...

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

I really don't agree. We HAVE to concentrate on the league. Villa will be a nice day out but nothing more. Our survival in the league is way beyond the need to try and get a result here.

You can't just say we have 20 odd games left to stay in the league. Every single one is important, just look at last year when it went to the last day

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It has to stop somewhere dunit but as I said earlier, don't trust these forecasts.

According to the BEEB it should be 8 degrees with a westerly wind but its actually 1 degree with a easterly wind. :facepalm::lolol:

I certainly don't trust yours. It is not 1 degree ANYWHERE in the UK at the moment...unless you live up a mountain that is.

Just because you WANT it to snow does not make it so.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I certainly don't trust yours. It is not 1 degree ANYWHERE in the UK at the moment...unless you live up a mountain that is.

Just because you WANT it to snow does not make it so.

Not sure why your getting all shirty with me?

It isn't 1 degree now, but it certainly was last night, look at the met office latest observations if you don't believe me, they predicted 8 degrees, Westerly wind at 0.00 hours last night and it was -1 with an easterly wind. (This observation was not mine, it was on the met office site)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here