Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heavy snow forcast midweek in the midlands

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Not sure why your getting all shirty with me?

It isn't 1 degree now, but it certainly was last night, look at the met office latest observations if you don't believe me, they predicted 8 degrees, Westerly wind at 0.00 hours last night and it was -1 with an easterly wind. (This observation was not mine, it was on the met office site)

I'm not getting shirty with you. You just seem to live in some sort of micro climate.

Papa lazarou and you were having a debate the other day, I recall, where his readings (around his house in Worthing) varied by about 3.5 degrees from your house (in Worthing).

really, I'm not bothered but perhaps you should invest in some new gauges or something.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
boo yeah. :smile:

Attachments

• birm weather.jpg
    birm weather.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 60

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm not getting shirty with you. You just seem to live in some sort of micro climate.

Papa lazarou and you were having a debate the other day, I recall, where his readings (around his house in Worthing) varied by about 3.5 degrees from your house (in Worthing).

really, I'm not bothered but perhaps you should invest in some new gauges or something.

I'm not sure what that has to do with this, last nights readings were not mine, they were from the Met Office site, here...http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/se/shoreham_latest_weather_graphs.html

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here