Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hbos

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
How about to save HBOS from bankrupcy and hence crippling the country's economy.

D

Deleted User X18H

How about to save HBOS from bankrupcy and hence crippling the country's economy.
Suits me fine I have been sensible like many others and I have ther cash to make a serious purchase or two when property prices revert to normality so let HBOS go under IMHO!!!!!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Suits me fine I have been sensible like many others and I have ther cash to make a serious purchase or two when property prices revert to normality so let HBOS go under IMHO!!!!!

Why don't you just come out and say it...

"Excuse me sport but I appear to be considerably richer than you"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've got shares in LTSB, they've gone up nearly 10% on this news to £307.
Mind you, they were well over a fiver not so long ago.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I believe that HBOS shares have been as high as 990 in the last year, but have also been as low as 96 in the last 24 hours. My work collegue one the desk next to me has had the ticker up to check on the value of his shares! He suddenly wishes that he had not held on to them!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

I tell you what, with the constant need to boost you own self esteem, you must have the smallest willy on NSC.

PS
It wasn't help by being sacked was it?

err cos that twat Brown is telling everyone to ignore them.

The government has also said it will over-rule any concerns that competition authorities may raise, BBC Business Editor Robert Peston has learned.

He added the prime minister was involved in negotiating the deal, which has the blessing of UK authorities.

However, the government has since said it would over-ride the powers of the Office of Fair Trading and Competition Commission to push the deal through "in the interests of financial stability", our business editor said.

In an effort to avoid this potential stumbling block, the Treasury and the Bank of England have not been asked to help support the deal using taxpayers' money.
I mean, you couldn't make it up. get him oiut now beforre he does any more damage

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here