Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hbos

D

Deleted User X18H

If thats a bad example try HB&B. He gets sacked from his City job, but even then refuses to show humility.

He comes on NSC boasting about the size of his settlement and how he is now going to exploit the property market by buying one or two additional properties when others here are struggling and about to loose their homes.

He doesn't know the meaning of tack and is one of the City breed that make my heckles rise.
how do you LOOSE your home ?? do you not tie the string tight enough!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ensure a visit to The Crab Inn then HB&B.
Officially the most picturesque pub in the country. Its a beauty.

71b535aa4baa64939504f7ac84814c45.jpg

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Stock brokers have contributed greatly to under mining the HBOS group so it its name and reputation were beyond repair. The business was basically sound but people were taking money out and running to the hills.

This is very bad news whatever way you slice it.
US , you obviously dont know the difference between stockbrokers and traders do you ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Enlighten me oh wise one.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
how do you LOOSE your home ?? do you not tie the string tight enough!!!

You seem to be ignoring this posting.

If your gripe is with people like HB&B then I am on your side 100%. He is not a city cock, he would be a cock where ever he was based. People like him try and buy into the city success story because their own lives are so worthless. In most cases they are sad little nobodies, crying themselves to sleep at night. Ignore his rubbish, just feel sorry for him and please don't taint an entire industry with his sorry image.

Whats the matter, have you been found out?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Enlighten me oh wise one.
i shouldnt really have to as you've been mouthing off about them, thought you would have known what they do, its like this, your a mortgage broker, you dont actually supply the mortgage, you just match the two counterparties , ie the bank/building society and the property buyer, the same goes for stockbrokers, they just match buyers and sellers of stock whether it be retail or institutional, its the traders who will actually be spreading the market rumour, actively shorting the stock etc,.
just thought you needed to be "enlightened" because you were gobbing off about something you clearly knew nothing about.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I knew all that I was just taking the micky.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Read the news, watch the tv, listen to the radio, the only people in the enitire UK who do not think the stockbrokers are partly to blame, is , oh, suprise suprise, the stockbrokers.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Read the news, watch the tv, listen to the radio, the only people in the enitire UK who do not think the stockbrokers are partly to blame, is , oh, suprise suprise, the stockbrokers.

Aren't the people whose stocks they broke a little bit to blame also ? Stockbrokers aim to make their clients richer so are they not just doing their jobs ?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

maybe that is because of ignorant idiots like you, talking total rubbish about things they clearly know nothing about...

...for the record...I am not a stockbroker

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The FSA ban on short selling of financial stocks seems to have had the desired affect this morning, with most of them up 20% or more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here