Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hazel Blears MP

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I'm dying to hear this!

If you no nothing about politics why have you started a thread slagging an MP for her opinions

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Fragmented Badger said:
So if you don't know anything about politics, why do you hate labour Kev?

Can i answer that question mate?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Thing is Kev, Labout got in because the general public HATED the last lot much more than they hate the current Government.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Labour got in in 97 because the Tories were corrupt, had very few coherent policies and were beset with infighting across their ranks, it was time for a change. What will be telling at the next election will be whether the country judges that Labour have become as bad as the Tories had in 97 or whether the boys in blue led by David the Chameleon can be trusted to run the country.

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
She's a party political animal. She has no opinions of her own.

I've met her, some years ago.
She initially impresses, but after 30 seconds or so, you see that her eyes are glazed over and that she is incapable of saying or thinking anything which might jeopordise her advancement.
She is the archetypal "Blair
Babe", (although why anybody thought to name them babes is a matter of considerable bafflement to me).

Expect to see her as a labour prime minister some day.

<sigh>

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
"Alright Rodders? I'm off ta see one of dose comestic surgeons! Luvvly jubbly"

Derek-delboy.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
She is exceptionally annoying. By far the most irksome member of the government.

whe she appears on Question Time she has this horrendously annoying habit of when someone is talking she adopts this self satisfying inane grin that just wants you to punch the telly.

A bit like Ann Widdecombe who makes noises whilst someone is trying to talk.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd say the Labour party have spent the last 5 or 6 years doing a good job alienating a fair section of their natural electoral support. They won't get my vote purely because of their disgusting foreign policy of arselicking the USA. Normally, not a terrible thing in itself, but an utter disgrace when its dubya Bush running the show.

Plus they've CRAMMED the cabinet full of puppet-like career politicians. Talented dissenters need not apply.

I'm voting Lib Dem. Thank f*ck I don't live in Lewes, otherwise I probably wouldn't bother voting (for the first time in my life).

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here