Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Having a pop back at the homophobes.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Au contraire Mr looney. If nothing else, it succeeds in winding-up 'real men' - like you. :thumbsup:

I'm not wound up, just f***ing bored of it. Its a made up problem. If a Homosexual is attacked its assault, same like anyone else. If a homosexual is verbally abused then its threatening behaviour, the same as anyone else.

this is what defines "special interests" and political motivated attempts at Censorship. Backed up with its own collection of Marxist, quack science/ bludgeon terms like "homophobia."

This is different from other issues like gay marrage, equal pension rights etc. Even if you disagree with what I say you should accept that its reached the grey area where liberalism and authoritarianism meet.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm not wound up, just f***ing bored of it. Its a made up problem. If a Homosexual is attacked its assault, same like anyone else. If a homosexual is verbally abused then its threatening behaviour, the same as anyone else.

this is what defines "special interests" and political motivated attempts at Censorship. Backed up with its own collection of Marxist, quack science/ bludgeon terms like "homophobia."

This is different from other issues like gay marrage, equal pension rights etc. Even if you disagree with what I say you should accept that its reached the grey area where liberalism and authoritarianism meet.

Blimey, that's a superb response to my baited wee hook. I personally think that the motivation for eradicating prejudice is more Humanist than Marxist, but I guess that just depends on our individual motivations & political leanings (if any). Fair play to you though, Mr L: the eloquence of your post has been both educational & welcome. :thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Blimey, that's a superb response to my baited wee hook. I personally think that the motivation for eradicating prejudice is more Humanist than Marxist, but I guess that just depends on our individual motivations & political leanings (if any). Fair play to you though, Mr L: the eloquence of your post has been both educational & welcome. :thumbsup:

Thanks. Its both, While Hitler did build the motorways and reduce unemployment it doesn't mean sharing the same objectives makes you a Nazi.:)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
How about a clear answer to a clear question.

"Does your boyfriend know you're here ...."

"Yes he does, yes he does, he's right here we're holding haaands. He's right here, we're holding hands."

That would also make their next song rather redundant.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It`s the same as American africans or African americans calling each other "Nigga" Taking the gun from the protagonists and pointing it right back at them. That is not racism!
Except that Brighton fans aren't actually all gay.

Cornerpost

Aug 27, 2011
Hove
Wish I`d never mentioned it now. ( Having said that we do seem to have a large proportion of well educated fans) Better than the thick Pikey types other clubs have. Good old (Well educated) Sussex by the sea.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I hardly think those skate bastards are in a position to be shouting anything at opposing fans right now.

But if they do, drown them out with PAY up Pompey.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I've always liked the idea of responding to "Does your boyfriend know you're here?"
With "He's standing next to you."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here