Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Have you had Coronavirus yet?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Panic buying of toilet rolls, of all things, apparently! Saw a bloke on the bus today with 72 of the buggers....he could hardly see in front of himself they were stacked so high in his arms ... a prime candidate to get run down by a bus.

What is the main reason for panic buying?
a) The fear of the items selling out and becoming unavailable?
b) The fear of having to self-isolate and being unable to get to the shops?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Although it will take ten years to reach West Wales, we are that far behind, I have told the Mrs to stock up on HOT cross buns

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I’m only guessing here and could be wide of the mark but it’s normally associated with tonsillitis
You'll regret that when I'm dead next week

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
88149209_10218922907236195_586590398311301120_n.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As this thread has, for the time being, mutated into a viral music thread (that will all change when the first NSCer posts 'I have the virus') it seems only right to post this from Brighton's own Molesters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do4OzyerqIE

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Probably time for a new Coronavirus thread, given its apparently inevitable march into our tiny and frail bodies.

So, let's register our progress as we succombe but hopefully survive this latest invention from China.

I don't have it. Yet. You?

Yep, I have contracted this pesky varus for the sixth time now and it's getting rather tedious.

But I've just ordered some chicken feet and bats vomit with egg fried rice so all is well. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here