Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Have you had Coronavirus yet?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
[SUB][/SUB]I don’t think I’ve had it yet, but tomorrow I’m popping out for a spot of panic buying. I meant to go today but it was raining.

I knew I shouldn’t have read this.

0FEBDF48-32E8-4DFE-99B0-BFFE27815B75.jpeg

(It’s actually really good: a fictionalised first person narrative by someone who was a young boy when the plague struck)

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
No luckily

What will happen to this thread if someone stops posting?......

Asking for a friend

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I've had the test for it if that helps, NHS erred on side of caution as I had recently transited through China. Test was 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything back.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Pretty sure I haven't. All the symptoms but no fever and a completely different type of cough. Doesn't stop me worrying though

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The way some parts of the media are reporting about numbers I'm expecting to find a new market on Oddschecker.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I've had the test for it if that helps, NHS erred on side of caution as I had recently transited through China. Test was 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything back.

This is going to be the problem

Our poor old NHS will just not be able to cope.
China locked down (even though it was too too late), Italy has locked down, Iran has started to lock down and our bunch are having meetings about having meetings, and trying to work out the least impact on business.

“We could just take it on the chin”

You couldn’t make it up

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not yet but I have gone a bit Pontias Pilate with handwashing

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
NSC Sweepstake. Fiver in each. First person to show a docs cert with Corona Virus scoops the lot. Unless they die in intensive care.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Panic buying of toilet rolls, of all things, apparently! Saw a bloke on the bus today with 72 of the buggers....he could hardly see in front of himself they were stacked so high in his arms ... a prime candidate to get run down by a bus.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Panic buying of toilet rolls, of all things, apparently! Saw a bloke on the bus today with 72 of the buggers....he could hardly see in front of himself they were stacked so high in his arms ... a prime candidate to get run down by a bus.

That was me. I really shouldn't eat curry on a dodgy stomach.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Probably time for a new Coronavirus thread, given its apparently inevitable march into our tiny and frail bodies.

So, let's register our progress as we succombe but hopefully survive this latest invention from China.

I don't have it. Yet. You?

One of the notable symptoms of the Coronavirus outbreak is that it's making some post odd musical threads :D

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Is tonsillitis a symptom

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Seeing a banner pop up at the top of this thread ,advertising face masks, made me wonder ..... In France and elsewhere they have laws against face covering. So would you get prosecured for wearing a surgical mask in public?
Just wondered ��

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here