Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you got your Christmas tree up yet?

Have you got your christmas tree up yet?

• Yes, a tastefully decorated tree is currently in place

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Hell yeah, and don't forget the flashing lights on the front of the house and 12 luminous reindeer o

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, but I plan to do it over the next week or so

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Christmas? Bah, humbug.

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Yep, missus put the tree up on Saturday with some friends whilst I sat on my arse. Looks really good, mainly because I didn't have anything to do with it. The tree I'm putting up in my classroom will look tacky and loud, I'll leave it to the kids.

There are many places round here with tacky lights. One in a place called Cottenham in Cambs up the road from my house is legendary up here for the whole garden and house being completely overtaken by lights in a National Lampoons styly. It is a terrible eyesore but it does raise money for local charities.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not yet, my birthday comes first

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
only got 3 massive advent calenders up for the kids at mo. but tree goes up this week, when i can be arsed to go and rummage round the loft.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
My tree has been up & down 3 times. If it falls over one more time I will drag it outside, soak it in gasoline, and set the damn thing on fire! My wife wants me to 'return it'. Yes I can see the tree man being the type to return my money on this tree from Satan!

:censored:

David

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's definitely a case of keeping up with the Jones's. When I'm driving around town I see loads of cases where two next door properties have done the place up like a winter wonderland.

I think they feel they have to compete. There was one in the sunday papers where two neighbours had each installed a display featuring over 6,000 bulbs.

How can they be arsed?? Oh well, it's their electricity bill...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here