Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have you ever been to watch the U23s play ?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
? ?

Your information is normally so accurate - indeed, even a valued source of information for many of us - so I hesitate to question you .............. but, this extract from the Albion website appears to be contradicting you.

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/en-gb/categories/development

If prices for tickets for sale are stated, surely that implies that tickets for sale are available?

From the website article specifically mentioning the Crystal Palace and Man City matches at the training ground - for the Palace game (and highlighted in bold) "..tickets are only available to season ticket holders."

And for the Man City game - "..will be open to fans too on a similar basis."

Also, if I go to the ticketing website, the BUY option is greyed out for both the Palace and City games (it is available for the PJT match at Northampton).

Therefore, I think I'll stand by my original assertion.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
From the website article specifically mentioning the Crystal Palace and Man City matches at the training ground - for the Palace game (and highlighted in bold) "..tickets are only available to season ticket holders."

And for the Man City game - "..will be open to fans too on a similar basis."

Also, if I go to the ticketing website, the BUY option is greyed out for both the Palace and City games (it is available for the PJT match at Northampton).

Therefore, I think I'll stand by my original assertion.

Well, that's sneaky, isn't it! (the club website, not you). I didn't scroll down past the text I was quoting, so didn't spot the grey-ed out 'buy' tabs by the Palace and City matches (nice of the club to offer tickets for a match that POTG anyway, though!)
Looking through your link, I find references to ticket sales to fully paid up MyAlbion+ members. Now, I can sign in to MyAlbion, but I've not subscribed to the '+ version - are you? I wonder if those tabs would still be grey-ed out of I was logged in as a MyAlbion+ member?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Guessing STH only for the Palace match to stop their div fans trying to cause trouble as usual but surprised at the City game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here