Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we sold out against Palace?

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Brighton Bloke said:
Paulie

To calm the nerves of our more timid fans can you confirm that itis unlikely that there will be gangs of your mob roaming the streets of Croydon thirsting for Seagull blood.

I can indeed. As someone else inferred on here it was generally pretty quiet last time. There seemed to be more BHA lads about to be honest.

As ever - if you don't go looking for trouble you are 99% sure to be OK. Common sense is all that is required.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Tommy Cook reporting said:
As I said the other day - when I was shouted down and told that we'd sold our allocation - I think it is terrible that just over 3,200 are going. Christ we used to take more than that to Orient back in the bad old days in the bottom division.

It's Palace for fecks sake!

As for being worried about getting beaten up, are you having a laugh? We didn't hear a peep out of them last time, I doubt this will be any different.

Sort yourselves out if you aren't going - unless you have a very good excuse - and get a ticket before it's too late.

grrrrrrrrrrr!
Agree totally. 3,000 is absolutely pitiful. As are all those feeble excuses for not going. Of course I'm going! Distance does not come into it - and certainly not when you live only three miles from the ground...

But how am I going to be able to face my neighbours, after such a pathetic turnout?

There IS still time. Just do it!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
f*** it get your arses down there.

big deal its £30 - you'd pay £22 or £23 - THIS IS PALACE AWAY!:rolleyes:

Also - if there is any trouble (which no doubt there will be somewhere) just avoid it and carry on with your evening.

over 3k is pretty good for mid-week but it aint as if its a long way to go home after is it?

Lets make it happen people!:clap:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Brighton till i die said:
f*** it get your arses down there.

big deal its £30 - you'd pay £22 or £23 - THIS IS PALACE AWAY!:rolleyes:

Also - if there is any trouble (which no doubt there will be somewhere) just avoid it and carry on with your evening.

over 3k is pretty good for mid-week but it aint as if its a long way to go home after is it?

Lets make it happen people!:clap:
We took nearly 3000 to Rotherham last season, so i'm surprised we can't take more than that to our fiercest rivals...........disappointed.:angry:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Grunty said:
i have just rung the ticket office.

there are 300 tickets left from our allocation of about 3500

pretty good methinks for an evening midweek match with a more than fair chance of being treated like animals by the police or beaten up by them.....

Its a Derby Its a shit turn out

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Even Saafend took 4,500 midweek to a league cup game at West Ham last season.

3,200 is quite poor, despite the cost.

But who cares, i will be there :clap2:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Its a Derby Its a shit turn out

Indeed, but lets hope this weekend a few more get there arse into gear. Spread the word that tickets are left and hey we could still sell out.

Those who are not going are letting the rest of us down, sort yourself out and pay the extra £7 and go you light weights, its closer than any other game so you'll get your money back on the short distance to travel.

Now no more excuses get your tickets and join the ultra-loyals.

:drink: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Caveman said:
Indeed, but lets hope this weekend a few more get there arse into gear. Spread the word that tickets are left and hey we could still sell out.

Those who are not going are letting the rest of us down, sort yourself out and pay the extra £7 and go you light weights, its closer than any other game so you'll get your money back on the short distance to travel.

Now now more excuses get your tickets and join the ultra-loyals.

:drink: :clap2: :clap2:

Yeah but half the people on this board dont know what an away game is.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A win against Cardiff and all the fairweathers will be desperate for tickets, a loss and there will be a heap of piss poor excuses and tickets for sale on here over the weekend :rolleyes:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Icy Gull said:
A win against Cardiff and all the fairweathers will be desperate for tickets, a loss and there will be a heap of piss poor excuses and tickets for sale on here over the weekend :rolleyes:

The ones who are going will make plenty of racket i am sure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here