Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

have we sadly seen the last of uncle spielberg?

when if ever will he be back?

• this afternoon: to denounce this thread!

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • within a week: he's had more retirements tahn elton john

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • nope, he's a man of his word (two weeks at most)

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • we'll never see the likes of US again

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • before the end of the jumop season

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Tooting Gull said:
I'm the last one to stirrup any more controversy.
coffee... screen...

:lolol:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Some people need to lighten up a bit!

I cant believe what I have read or been reading! cant people take a joke anymore?. And if the majority dont agree with you on a subject do you see everyone throwing their toys out of the pram?. Grow up FFS!

GET A LIFE!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
tedebear said:
I don't blame him to be honest - some people on here have lost the value of respect. So what if it doesn't mean something to you - it meant something to him - and the piss taking was out of order. Had a break from here a while ago myself - and probably about time for another...

If he comes back good luck to him - if he stays away good luck to him also...Sadly the piss takers, wind up merchants and people with no sense of respect will eventually be the only ones here to chatter amongst themselves....

Spot on, over the past 6 months this board has sadly degenerated into a place where a growing number of teenagers with very little going on in their lives feel that after about 1000 posts of utter banality propells them to some kind of legend status, sadly they have made this board more marginalised and irrelevant as ever.

I'm not going off on some GARTHESQUE huff, but I am not coming back either.

Goodbye :wave:

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Rougvie said:
Spot on, over the past 6 months this board has sadly degenerated into a place where a growing number of teenagers with very little going on in their lives feel that after about 1000 posts of utter banality propells them to some kind of legend status, sadly they have made this board more marginalised and irrelevant as ever.

Thats a shame! :(

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Rougvie said:

Starting to feel much the same, maybe we all have a sell by date on NSC.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Icy Gull said:
Starting to feel much the same, maybe we all have a sell by date on NSC.

Funnily I was thinking that yesterday when I was attempting to stop people winding US up (unsuccessfully I might add) I just thought maybe I've been here too long and I'm starting to care about these people who I don't really know, too much?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Rougvie said:

Couldn't agree with you more.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yup. I wonder who'll be first out of the stalls tomorrow.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
El Presidente said:
It could be a photo finish

Thats where my money is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here