Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we had a more tiresome bunch of visiting fans than FCUM?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lets play spot the difference:

FCUM have a reduced entitlement to Withdean despite it being half empty due to 'behaviour' of their fans. NSC tut-tuts and agrees with the club in stopping these Northerners getting ideas above their station, despite no evidence that they will actually cause any trouble.

The FA advise the Albion that OUR away allocations may be reduced due to recent behaviour issues by fans. NSC goes into binfest of righteous indignation, and harks on about there's nothing wrong with lighting flares, refusing to sit where allocated, fighting amongst our own fans and throwing coins onto the pitch (the latter of course caused by the recent recession as prior to that we used to throw notes), as it's all part of the noble game.

Tom V

Nov 19, 2010
We aint all bad you know....well none of us are really. Yes i bought tickets in your end for the FC match and had to spend £52 on tickets for the game today. I have given the tickets away for nothing to the first person that PM'd me as i had no use for them and he did. I want to come and watch my club play the biggest game of our short history and possibly (unlikely) create more history by winning. I like the 845 dont want trouble we just want to come and watch our club.

Boris Johnson

Brighton Invader
Nov 19, 2010
I can't think of any.

:nono:

Seriously..?? We haven't even got there yet you are comdeming us all over a few 'heat of the moment' threads over the last few days!

There are a fair few of us making a big weekend of this, especially as mentioned previously that it's the biggest game in our short history and we naturally want to be there.

Having never been to Brighton before, i'm looking forward to a good time and having a few beers with the locals before and after the game.

So, Mr Titanic.....deep breath...and relax

:smokin:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
:drink:
Seriously..?? We haven't even got there yet you are comdeming us all over a few 'heat of the moment' threads over the last few days!

There are a fair few of us making a big weekend of this, especially as mentioned previously that it's the biggest game in our short history and we naturally want to be there.

Having never been to Brighton before, i'm looking forward to a good time and having a few beers with the locals before and after the game.

So, Mr Titanic.....deep breath...and relax

:smokin:

Boris. Ignore the comments and come down. You'll get a warm welcome from the majority. There are some excellent pubs - I recommend doing a small tour around Brighton Station and then getting the choo choo to Preston Park. Hope you have a great time before you see us stuff you 5-0.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Apparently FCUM are suffering the knock back from being supported by many that dont go to Old Trafford because they are banned and all fans are being tarred with the same brush, which is about usual.

Tom V

Nov 19, 2010

Boris. Ignore the comments and come down. You'll get a warm welcome from the majority. There are some excellent pubs - I recommend doing a small tour around Brighton Station and then getting the choo choo to Preston Park. Hope you have a great time before you see us stuff you 5-0.

We will be having a good time and enjoying the day regardless of the result. We will be immensely proud of our lads just for getting this far.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We aint all bad you know....well none of us are really. Yes i bought tickets in your end for the FC match and had to spend £52 on tickets for the game today. I have given the tickets away for nothing to the first person that PM'd me as i had no use for them and he did. I want to come and watch my club play the biggest game of our short history and possibly (unlikely) create more history by winning. I like the 845 dont want trouble we just want to come and watch our club.

Tom - You really should've just bought U16 ones today or an adult and a u10 - you'd still have been able to get adult tickets on your account next wk. Schoolboy error!

Boris Johnson

Brighton Invader
Nov 19, 2010

Cheers Martin,

We're heading down on the Friday, so any heads up on decent bars/restaurant ia always appreciated. On the Saturday, we're gonna have a mooch about the town before heading up the the ground. I assume there are a few decent boozers around Withdean..??

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You are beginning to spound like a Man United ( for it is them) apologist!

Lets be brutally frank here...they are man United supporters...yes they broke away and created their own team, however when you talk to them ( and we have a few at work) they would be back at Old Trafford at the drop of a hat if the Glaziers go and pricing was made more affordable.

So lets not get all misty eyed about them.....lets just thrash them next week

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Not really many round Withdean, Sportsman at the ground is Ok but gets rammed, I would stay in town until 2ish and then get a taxi to Withdean or if your not feeling flush train to Preston Park (about 15 min walk to Ground from there)

Might be wise to pick up some binoculars in town as the away end is the worst part of the worst FL ground.

Tom V

Nov 19, 2010
Tom - You really should've just bought U16 ones today or an adult and a u10 - you'd still have been able to get adult tickets on your account next wk. Schoolboy error!

Its neither here nor there really. I just wanted the tickets for next week. still its your club and 2 lucky fans that are better off for it.

Boris Johnson

Brighton Invader
Nov 19, 2010
You are beginning to spound like a Man United ( for it is them) apologist!

Lets be brutally frank here...they are man United supporters...yes they broke away and created their own team, however when you talk to them ( and we have a few at work) they would be back at Old Trafford at the drop of a hat if the Glaziers go and pricing was made more affordable.

So lets not get all misty eyed about them.....lets just thrash them next week

How affordable is affordable...??? £50 a game now at OT to sit in a sanitised stadium with SS type stewards. I'm paying £8.00 and having fun stood singing with my mates for 90 minutes. We do have stewards, of which most are volunteers. We also self police reasonable well.

As to whether or not the Gimps sell up, i'm in it for the long run, as many, many more of us are.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bounced - for no other reason than these whining gits are losing friends hand over fist on here.

Maybe they need to take a step back from this run-of-the-mill crappy FA Cup 2nd round tie and re-examine what they stand for and what message they want to send to the outside footballing world.

Cos seems to me that at the current time they are acting like petty-minded c unts with little or no redeeming qualities.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I dont know whats going on but why so many people being rude to the mancs? The ones I've seen on here bar 1 have been nice enough.

I just dont geddit!

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Gawd sake Guv.
WTF are some of the Albion arseholes on,we fought long and hard to defeat our evil owners,we invaded the pitch and caused a game to be abandoned,we broke in and vandalised the pitch to ensure our message was seen on MOTD,we held a boycott and blocked the Old Shoreham Road.
We broke away from the boycott and battered our way into the Goldstone east terrace, invaded the pitch at half time and took over the Directors Box.
Practically caused a riot down at Bournemouth trying to get a Live televised game abandoned
We chased out the ground the Clubs Chief Executive on numerous occasions,attacked visiting players,kicked in the North Stand Gates allowing fans to get in free and destroyed both the goals to ensure another game was abandoned.

Yet some complain about the alleged behaviour of fans of other clubs,These FCUM boys aint Millwall Leeds BAArdiff Palarse Southampton or even Stoke,Withdean has seen most of the top hoolie teams in the lower leagues and we aint had blood on the running track yet.

Grow up and Grow some balls seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here