Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we ever gone into a derby game with so many injuries?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There must be an age thing happening here. I can't imagine why anyone would say the Saints game comes anywhere near Palace. It's an utterly ridiculous thing for anyone who has been supporting the club for longer than a year to say.

You are right it is an age thing as I am 69 years old and remember back in the 50s 60s and even 70s when our derby was Southampton when we were both in Div 3 South and then Div 3.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You are right it is an age thing as I am 69 years old and remember back in the 50s 60s and even 70s when our derby was Southampton when we were both in Div 3 South and then Div 3.
Spot on BG. (And don't forget Bournemouth as well). I'm sick of all these kids and JCLs coming on here and saying that Palace are our rivals. I dunno, we had a brief rivalry with them for a few years back in the 1970s and some people still can't let it go.

Great to see the ancient Southampton rivalry coming back. Pity they're about to eclipse us again.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** off the pair of you.Bournemouth and staints. POMPEY/SOTON YOU UTTER UTTER RETARDS. ALWAYS.

BOURNEMOUTH? SERIOUSLY? NODDY SHITTY BOURNEMOUTH? SERIOUSLY f*** OFF. f*** OFF.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Until the infamous game, a cup replay at Stamford Bridge, nobody ever considered Crystal Palace as our main rivals it was always Portsmouth Southampton and Bournemouth and Boscombe United.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here