Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have the gays taken over Easter now?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
My doctor is a jew, but he isn't black.

However he does nothing to dispel the myth that jews are stingy, tightwad bastards by NEVER giving me the drugs I so crave

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Woah woah woah rewind, time out time out lads.

Did I read that right? Someone from READING is dishing out insults about other towns?

Seriously, mate, that's just laughable

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Woah woah woah rewind, time out time out lads.

Did I read that right? Someone from READING is dishing out insults about other towns?

Seriously, mate, that's just laughable
Reading is o.k and i like living here,but brighton is mostly run down with a poor look about it.

Or maybe its just the freaks that live in brighton that ruin it:O

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
My doctor is a jew, but he isn't black.

However he does nothing to dispel the myth that jews are stingy, tightwad bastards by NEVER giving me the drugs I so crave

The Judas story is widely used by antisematists to continue the myth that Jews are untrustworthy money grabbing bastards. If you believe some modern Christian theologians though the story is very different and Judas was actually chosen by Jesus as the disciple to hand him over to the Romans as an honour. The mistranslation of a part of the bible into Greek was responsible for this and then the antisematists ran with it. Judas was certainly popular in the years following the crucifiction as after Jesus it was the 2nd most popular name for boys in the middle east.

Doctors are all bastards though.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The Judas story is widely used by antisematists to continue the myth that Jews are untrustworthy money grabbing bastards. Judas was certainly popular in the years following the crucifiction as after Jesus it was the 2nd most popular name for boys in the middle east.

Doctors are all bastards though.

Dave came in 3rd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here