Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have the gays taken over Easter now?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Jesus was A sexual wasn't he although some say he had the hots for Mary Magdelene as portrayed in the Last Temptation of Christ.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
There are black Jews.

That's ok.

He's dead. He was a mortal revolutionary who, depending on which version you believe, either died on the cross or was rescued and scarpered to what we now call France to start the Merogvinian dynasty.

He's dead.

Thanks.

So what's the deal with the resurrection that tomorrow supposedly symbolises? Did he just come back for a little bit to have a go at those pesky Romans and then f*** off again or is it more complex than that?

What about Ledley King, isn't he a black jew?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Thanks.

So what's the deal with the resurrection that tomorrow supposedly symbolises? Did he just come back for a little bit to have a go at those pesky Romans and then f*** off again or is it more complex than that?

What about Ledley King, isn't he a black jew?

No problem.

Basically some of his followers smoked way too much hashish and started halucinating and making some crazy stories up after he'd died/legged it. These storries which may well have been designed to be allergorical were then seized upon and twisted by Christian zealouts for their own nefarious purposes. Loads of other people then amazingly believed them until Darwin came along and threw a spanner in the works.

I don't know, is he?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No problem.

Basically some of his followers smoked way too much hashish and started halucinating and making some crazy stories up after he'd died/legged it. These storries which may well have been designed to be allergorical were then seized upon and twisted by Christian zealouts for their own nefarious purposes. Loads of other people then amazingly believed them until Darwin came along and threw a spanner in the works.

I don't know, is he?

Blasphema

:angry:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Stone him!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
No problem.

I don't know, is he?

Oooh this is tremendously educational, I do thank you.

I thought that as captain of Tottingham Hotspurs you had to be a Jew. Also, Ledley King is a black man.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Oooh this is tremendously educational, I do thank you.

I thought that as captain of Tottingham Hotspurs you had to be a Jew. Also, Ledley King is a black man.

It's a pleasure.

This may well be true but I'm not sure so I'll ask my friend Colin. You could be onto something with Ledley being black tho fo sho.

Wow! I wish I had that kind of detection system, would save my arse a lot of batterings.

Your ring piece is so wide when you have a shit ya turds come out without touching the sides.

And make the most of this cos I am a bit pissed and I need a kip, so can you please keep the piss taking simple cos i read the sun ta

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here