Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Sunderland tickets been taken back off sale?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Lots of people have managed to get them, but lots (including myself) find they are not showing up when you click 'add reserved tickets'. I think some people have phoned the ticket office. I'm going to try tomorrow (hoping the system updates when they become available in person or on the phone), if they're not showing up tomorrow I shall head to the ticket office after work.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Mine shows up when I click 'add my reserved seat' but for some reason the ticket is ADULT when it should be under 18 and I can't change it. Anyone know how to ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Mine shows up when I click 'add my reserved seat' but for some reason the ticket is ADULT when it should be under 18 and I can't change it. Anyone know how to ?

You will need to ring the club, was it right when you bought the Gillingham ticket

I've just tried to buy mine using 'Add my reserved seat' and nothing gets added. Has anyone else managed to buy theirs?

Got our three yestderday morning no problems, but it appears others are having htem.

Could be a big phone queue in the morning

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
You will need to ring the club, was it right when you bought the Gillingham ticket

Yes it was right as I paid £7.50 for Gillingham, I'll have to ring the club, cheers

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cant log into the on line ticket sales it keeps saying incorrect password entered but I know I am getting old but even I can enter my postcode in capital letters with no spaces. I then thought perhaps it has changed press forgotten password and message comes up your password has been sent via e mail that was an hour ago but still no email.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Cant log into the on line ticket sales it keeps saying incorrect password entered but I know I am getting old but even I can enter my postcode in capital letters with no spaces. I then thought perhaps it has changed press forgotten password and message comes up your password has been sent via e mail that was an hour ago but still no email.

Did you enter your email address correctly?

If, yes, have you checked your Junk mail?

If it finally arrives, copy and paste it rather than try and key it in correctly.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I've just tried to buy mine using 'Add my reserved seat' and nothing gets added. Has anyone else managed to buy theirs?

I'm getting the same message. It's bloody annoying.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i pressed 'reserve my seat' with no problem, this was about 5 hours ago though

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Bought mine about 2pm today Carrot by just clicking on Reserve seats tab and it instantly sold me my season ticket seat !

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Bought mine online on saturday-no probs. My son's ticket showed as adult for Gills game, so I rang up office who duly changed it to U18. For Sunderland tickets everything was shown correctly.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Son has just tried to buy mine and his on line and it showed sold out.

Yeah , the Website creators ,rather then fix the problem , have left it to the club to mention it

in the Sunderland price bit it says

"Buying Online

The easiest and quickest way to purchase is online, season ticket holders should do this by logging on and using the ADD MY RESERVED SEATS function.

Simply click the ADD MY RESERVED SEATS tab at the top. This will display your reserved season ticket seat along with anyone else you have in your friends and family list who is eligible.

NB: Do not click the HOME GAMES tab, as this will display a message of sold out, as tickets are not on general sale.

If you want to adjust the number of people in your party, click the REMOVE tab for each person you don't want to buy for and then press UPDATE BASKET.

Then go to the checkout and pay. Once paid you will receive an email confirmation if you have a valid current email with us. To check your email address please go to the UPDATE DETAILS section.

Once the sale has been processed your ticket will be automatically uploaded on to your season-ticket smartcard.
"

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
my brother who has not been to the Amex before wants to go to the Sunderland game. Am I right in thinking I can only buy two tickets together when they go on general release? As a season ticket holder, at the moment, I can't seem to do anything other than Add My Reserved Seat and I am jeopardising getting a seat by waiting for it to go on general release.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here