Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Sunderland tickets been taken back off sale?

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
my brother who has not been to the Amex before wants to go to the Sunderland game. Am I right in thinking I can only buy two tickets together when they go on general release? As a season ticket holder, at the moment, I can't seem to do anything other than Add My Reserved Seat and I am jeopardising getting a seat by waiting for it to go on general release.

What i did for gillingham game was reserve mine and then brought a few others for friends together when it went on general sale. Then I went into the shop and changed mine to sit next to them. It worked but was a long routed way. I also made sure there were spaces around them when I got them.

P.s having been in north, wsl, wsu I think wsu has been the best. If you go wsl go as high up as u can.

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
Added my reserved seat OK but then there was a glitch when the payment was going through. My seat doesn't reappear as still being available but I guess that I'll have to phone the ticket office to double check.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I tried, and failed, with the 'add my seat' function for the Gillingham game which was quite fustrating.

I'll try it again for the Sunderland match. It's odd that it clearly works for some, but doesn't for others?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here