Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have just got back from flowers demo

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
fatboy said:
As was when we were explaining to that woman what we were campaigning for and she kept saying "but I'm sure theres plenty of grounds in Southampton already"

Several people asked me where Brighton was.

:lolol:

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
fatboy said:
As was when we were explaining to that woman what we were campaigning for and she kept saying "but I'm sure theres plenty of grounds in Southampton already"

Several people asked me where Brighton was.

:lolol:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I was thinking of going down to the hospital to get some pics for precisely those PR sort of purposes but Balloonboy's heroic delivery service (his car!) was a tad full of flowers and wheelbarrows.

Talking of pictures though, this lady:

_39841199_seagullsflowers203.jpg

featured on the BBC Site, was a star too! Beryl, for it is she, of "Flowers at Your Convenience" in Elm Grove, was happy to have her shop disrupted at no notice at all in order to allow us to clump through it with TV cameras. Her husband - also an Albion supporter - ended up carrying my handbag while I planted suitable "props" all around Pethick's Haircut and they both stayed cheery throughout. And did a bouquet of flowers for considerably less dosh than normal. Great people! I'd certainly recommend them for any Valentine's Day flowers that anyone on here might possibly be planning to surprise their beloved ones with!!:D :D

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here