Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have I missed something

dannnnn10

Dec 17, 2010
why would bennett go if they got lansbury till end of the season
Apologies if this is now a banned topic or I have missed something but all is quiet on NSC regarding Elliot Bennett, and yet on the Norwich Mad message board EB is at Norwich having a medical today, again if this is all old news or proven rubbish I'm sorry and I will get my coat and leave right now.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Why do people think Bennett should say anything? He is doing what most sensible people would do in that situation. If he says he wants to stay and then the club / he gets an offer that neither can refuse then people on here would call him a Judas. If he says he wants to go to Norwich, people will say 'good riddance - we don't want him if he didn't want to stay.

Taking off the blue and white striped spectacles, Norwich are up at the top of the Championship so if he were to go he could be playing in the Premier League next season. Any ambitious player wants to play at the highest level. Come 1st Feb, if he's still here then he can come out and say how pleased he is that all the speculation has gone away and how he can concentrate on getting us up to the Championship and people on here will think he is a wonderful loyal player.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
i did find this aswell but i'm bored and got nothing better to do lol

mate you don't half chat some b*llox. i have ENOUGH of the Elliott Bennett rumours. i know elliott and his brother kyle very well and have done for a long long time now. i went school with them at Thomas Telford for those who want to contest what i'm sayin. Now i spoke to him yesterday and he's told me that he is not interested in a move at all and is very happy at Brighton. Also he bought a very nice house down there and his girlfriend works in the Brighton club shop. So stop with the crap about elliot PLEASE

that's nothing that's not on wikipedia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here